Humana

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Health Care Co Ordinatior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Humana in January 2012.

They have job fairs from time to time. I went with my resume completd an application and was later called into a room with 2 persons, after which they later called in a manager of the specific unit to complete the interview. They all seemed quite pleasant and impressed during the interview. At the end I was escorted to the elevator and told I would definetely hear from them the following week.
Well, after 3 weeks and no response from them, I called to inquire about their decision and was told that they decided that the job was not challenging enough for me.
At the interview, I felt confident about their interview style, although I perceived that the job could be high stress due to the questions they asked repeatedly in different ways.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly did not find the questions difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question