Humana

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Louisville, KY

I applied online - interviewed at Humana in September 2011.

Interview Details – That was my worst interview ever. Apparently the recruiter didn't do her research well enoght that. I mentioned in my cover letter that I will need sponsorship for work visa. But she didn't know that until she asked me the third question, and I said yes I would need that. And she was like Ok then we don't need to talk anymore.

Interview Question – Do you need our sponorship for work visa?   Answer Question

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Humana in December 2010.

Interview Details – Great interaction with the recruiter. She was very personable and followed through with what she committed to doing - i.e. got back to me when she said she would, etc...Scheduling was done by another individual and it was a nightmare. The scheduler wasn't responsive at all. At one point, I thought I wouldn't even get a chance to interview because I couldn't get the scheduler to get back with me.

Interview itself was standard - behaviorally based questions asking "Tell me about a time.." , "Give me an example of...".

Had one follow-up phone interview with a teammate who couldn't make it to face-to-face interview. All team members were very personable and easy to engage in conversation.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you demonstrated respect to your colleagues.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told that there was no possibility of negotiation, but I did negotiate my salary...

Human Resources Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Humana in June 2011.

Interview Details – I was given a phone interview. It was your basic questions: Why you want the position? Why did you choose Humana? Basic information on determining whether or not you meet the minimum requirements for the position. The woman was very nice and professional on the phone.

Interview Question – Why did you choose Humana?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I accepted a position with another insurance company.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!