Humana IT Project Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Humana.

Became interested in the position and applied for the job through a recruiting firm. Phone interview with recruiting firm describing PM experience and Agile experience. Face to face with hiring manager who was very friendly and informative. Felt that things went smoothly and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Pretty much what I anticipated. Tell me about your PM experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

IT Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Humana.

Humana approves and rescinds me within 24 hours. Supposedly a bad review was given by a previous manager for a different role. There is no due process for contractors. No right to face your accuser. If you are a contractor you are an indebted slave. No 13th amendment here.

Interview Questions
    • Pick a company you can trust. Ask for feedback. Ask about the process for interviewing and how it works. Ask who are the stakeholders for hiring. Can you get a list of names.   Answer Question

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!