Humana Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Wellness Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

I applied online after hearing that the job had posted, went through a recorded phone screening process that lasted about 30 minutes or so, had a panel of three interviewers then an individual interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle leaders from a company coming to me for advice on wellness?   Answer Question

Medicare Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Very laid back, the company is looking for individuals that are comfortable with conducting on on one or group presentations. You are expected to have the ability to manage a client base once you sign them into a medicare plan.To be considered for employment you also have to agree to go to Louisville,KY for training and company indocrination which lasts for 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable speaking in front of large groups or audiences?   1 Answer

Telephonic Case Manager RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by web interview. Interviewer very nice. Asked many questions concerning job history! Be prepared. Was offered position 1 hour later. Mostly behavioral questions. The initial phone interview was all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you copy/paste...name a time you had to adapt to changing technology....stressful time on job...what role does health promotion play in your life. Lots of behavioral questions. Prepare for this interview!! It will make all the difference.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted the offer. More than I expected.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process what quick and easy. I applied to the position and within a couple weeks received notification for a phone interview. The interview was done using an automated system that asked questions and recorded my answers. I would have liked to hear my answers before submitting but that was not an option. They asked basic questions regarding my education and experience with health education, promotion, and coaching. I was also asked to describe any experience with using databases or researching community resources for patients. I have not heard from HR yet to know if I'm moving forward to the next round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in health promotion, wellness, coaching, and health education.   Answer Question

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana in August 2015.

Interview

This was for a first job interview. She described requirements for the position such as a room that can lock, internet capabilities. A computer and a landline would be provided. Availability for training in the next 2 months. She did ask my salary requirements which I answered since it has to be answered on the job application on-line. I declined to inform her my current salary. She asked me about my current position and previous positions and their responsibilities. Also asked about why I am seeking to leave my current position. I have a video interview for the next step.

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes. Asked about personal experience and knowledge of certain health conditions. Wanted a lot of examples or stories of how past experiences would help me in the job. There were about 10 questions. The interviewer went over my resume and asked me to explain my educational background. The interviewer had a heavy accent, so I kept asking her to repeat questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with heart disease, diabetes, etc.   Answer Question
    • Asked about future work environment at home office   Answer Question

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with an automated system. I understand that they can get more interviews done by using an automated system, but it is very awkward and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a god candidate for this position and what qualities do you think you can bring to this position.   1 Answer

Pharmacy Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I received an email asking to complete a phone interview, the phone interview was kinda weird talking to a machine asking you questions, seemed so impersonal. I then received an email stating I would be contacted by someone from hr. The same day I was scheduled for an interview. The interview had a group of 20 plus people and I was the first one called back with another girl. During the interview they mainly asked questions about past experiences and how you would handle behavioral issues. I felt the interviewers a woman and a man liked me, interview lasted about 1.5 hours and we left.

Interview Questions

• Did a skit about a man that didn't give authorization for humana to withdrawl money from his account and he was declined groceries due to insufficient funds.   1 Answer

Personal Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly simply and quick process. Used the Montage System. Communicated mostly through emails with recruiter and interviewer. Conveniently in my own home. Professional staff- nice and polite The entire process too less than two weeks. After job the next day with a day decent salary. I was surprised! Good Luck to all.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Humana (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

It was interesting. I met with a recruiter over several days. Every part, even casual encounters are part of the process, so don't slip up ever. I passed the interview flawlessly and was offered a position