Humana

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

2.8

SIU Investigator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana.

Interviewer did not seem to know about the investigation process. Questions were not clear and the interviewer seemed lost. It was not a good experience. I knew more than the interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you group a large amount of data?   View Answer

Customer Care Specialist - Inbound Pharmacy/Medical Calls (Tempe, AZ) Interview

I applied online, I was then contacted (promptly) within the next week to do a phone interview. This was not done with a live person but rather a number I was able to call at my own convenience. I had enough time to think of thoughtful responses. I assume upon Humana reviewing that recorded interview, I was contacted (-again, via email) to schedule and interview.

I was given the option of two days, but they told me provide a convenient time for me. I could tell she wanted me to come in on Tuesday even though Wednesday was also an option so that's the day I chose. I was not told it was to be a group interview (panel type) until I received the confirmation email. I never had this type of interview so I was nervous but excited to say I had done one.

Actually, the interview setting was very comfortable. Another person and I. He alternated asking us questions and was nice. Questions consisted of "name a time where you did not speak up where you should have" and "give an example of a relationship you had with a difficult person that others may not have understood" He would alternate, asking the other prospective to answer first, then me, assessing the quality of our answers when given time to think, versus on the spot - I assume. The other candidate was nice as well. We all got along. He told us we would be contacted within a week because they were still interviewing candidates.

I received a call the following Monday with an offer of full time permanent position.

comfortable

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to have a difficult conversation you did not want to have, and how did you handle it.   Answer Question
    • What is your biggest asset to the company, and what is your biggest area of opportunity?   Answer Question
    Offered 33,2800/yr. no negotiation

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Humana.

I first was contacted after applying online and visiting them at a career fair. After the initial interview, I was asked to attend an interview day. There I had two interviews, got to tour the building, and talk to the recruiters and other past interns. A very informational day, they really want to make sure you understand your role there and how the company operates. The interviews had standard questions, mostly looking for certain examples of times you did something that matches a behavior.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about a time you should have spoken up in a situation but didn't.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Humana in November 2014.

I applied online and was contacted two days later via email to schedule a phone interview. It was about 20-30 minutes long that went over your background and some behavioral questions. Was then set up for a face to face interview with two managers. Was a panel interview that included two other candidates. Interview was very intense and nerve wrecking. Overall went ok. Kind of wished each candidate was interviewed individually. We were all told we would here something from HR within 48 hours. Interviewed today. Still waiting to hear back.

Pharmacy Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Humana in November 2014.

Applied only was given an extensive file to fill out. Was contacted the next day via email to complete a phone interview. The interview was very basic asking questions about my employment history, aspects of the company, and how I handled certain situations and problems. The next day I was contacted for a face-to-face interview. My interview is in 2 days so I will be returning with more feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Answering questions about situations in my previous positions as I rarely had any issues with previous clients or employers.   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Humana in November 2014.

Leading up to the interview there is a lot of pre-work to be done to impress them before getting that in person interview. You have to do a phone interview that is an automated process. That made me nervous. Then there is a skill assessment online to do. During the interview, a new person was asked to sit in on my interview because they were training that person for a higher position. It was nice to have that person in there because that person was just as nervous as I was. The 2 people I interviewed with were very nice and we had discussions about things like we were friends out for a cup of coffee. It was a great interview. The best I had in years.

Interview Questions
    • If we were to ask the person who is not your biggest fan about you, what would they say? If we asked your biggest about you, what would they say?   Answer Question
    I was offered more than I expected. I couldn't pass up the salary and benefit package offered to me. It was that good.

Special Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana in November 2014.

I applied for this position online, the next day I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Utilizing the link in the email I scheduled the interview. I received a call on the day I scheduled 10 minutes after the scheduled time. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of questions based on my resume. In addition, I was told there would be travel for conferences and criminal hearings. It appeared they determined what city and state you would be considered for based on your current location. Even though the position was advertised as work from home I was told I would need to work out of the office “at times.” At the closing of the phone interview I was told I would be notified within a week if I was moving to the next step or not. Two weeks after my phone interview I received an email stating I was selected for a video conferencing interview via Montage. The interview email provides you with specific information about the Montage process as well as the names of the two interviewers. The interview consisted of questions regarding your experience and types of cases you’ve been involved with. I was told by the interviewers they meet weekly to review applicants. Two business days after my phone interview I received an email that stating I was not selected for the position.

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Humana.

Starts off with submitting your resume to HR. Next step is a phone interview with a recuiter, if that all goes well a face to face interview is schudled with the Hiring manager and at least one other person from the team. They will then tell you that they want to wrap things up in the next couple of days, and then you end up waiting 2 or 3 weeks because for whatever reason there is always, always a delay with HR. This is the worst part about all of it, lots and lots of waiting for HR to do whatever it is they do.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions we difficult or unexpected. They ask for examples to real world situations. Very straight forward.   Answer Question

Transplant Management Interview

I applied online and later on received a email for a Montage phone interview. I am waiting for the recruiter or hiring manager to review my responses. I will post updates during this recruitment process.

CPhT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied in-person – interviewed at Humana.

Over the phone interview, Then in person interview, take a per screening ptcb test to see if you qualify for the job. The interview makes you think you are in a much better place than retail, YOUR. NOT!!! Don't be naive when they buy lunches and hold team meetings. All they want are employees who are desperate for work and don't mind getting rid of when your ill.

Ask for more hourly pay, what they pay isn't worth the work they require you to do. All while forfeiting your personal life for this company.