Humana Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.8

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL).

Interview

submitted resume on website, pre-recorded phone interview, then face to face interview...spoke with 2 supervisors then manager...interview questions were behavioral..they will send you an email preparing you for the interview also the questions they ask are in the email..Read the email it is very important..they want to check if you follow directions!

Interview Questions

• have you ever dealt with a difficult employee and if so how do you conduct yourself?   2 Answers

Negotiation

the more experience the better the offer will be

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

The initial interview with the Humana recruiter was great. She asked behavioral questions. I have 11 years of experience as a home health administrator. I led our agency to a zero deficiency rating. Therefore, I was excited about the interview and utilizing my skills. After understanding my 4 year degree is in Health Administration in lieunof an RN degree, the position was no longer opened for non-RNs. Another recruiter called me for the same position 3 months later and he ensured me the RN degree was preferred but not required. I agreed to try again. The Montage interview did not start timely due to the last link I received via my email was inoperative. After several minutes of retrieving emails, I found it. The interview started fairly with the VP (non- nurse) and Director (RN) until I informed the interviewers I sold our company and would like to utilize my skills as a home health administrator (manager). I was so excited to bring my talents and diversity to management. Unfortunately, I will not have that opportunity. The position remains open.

Interview Questions

• The questions abruptly changed to questions which did not correlate to the job. I felt uncomfortable being asked how many employees stayed, how many adrs, what was your average reimbursement, and etc. There was little interest of how I led the team to a deficiency free rating with CMS, DADS, TWC, and DPS.   1 Answer

Personal Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana.

Interview

Initially I had a brief phone contact from a recruiter who the. Passed along my information for a montage interview via the web. It went smoothly and like a face to face interview only by camera. The interview was professional with many solid questions with specific examples to share. I was offered the position several hours later. Good experience!

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with community resources?   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

applied online and a few days later had a montage voice interview. kind of weird because it's automated so it's hard to make it sound like you're just having a conversation with another human being. a few days later I got an email from a recruiter to set up a face to face interview. of course I got lost downtown so I was a few minutes late to the interview but it seemed like they're used to that happening. there were 2 girls who were doing the interview. first they went over the position and asked me if I had any questions and then they took turns asking me behavioral questions. they literally write your (almost) entire response down so they weren't making much eye contact with me while I was talking which made it less intimidating. they were really nice. on the last question they left me alone to think about my answer while they reviewed my previous responses just to make sure their notes matched. when they came back I gave them my answer and then they let me ask questions. after that one of them walked me down to the entrance of the building and that was that. the whole process took 30 minutes, if that. the next day I received an email from a recruiter letting me know they wanted to offer me the position and she'd call me after the weekend to let me know about pay and stuff.

Interview Questions

• something along the lines of - tell me about a time you were struggling with technology or had more questions about it and what did you do?   3 Answers

Field Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview , automatizase system. Then after two weeks face ro face interview. Frontier Leads were very nice during the interview. They told me they will make the decision in two weeks. still waiting

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was not tough but quite tricky. It was a one on one phone interview and major questions on math and algorithms. Algorithms like c4.5, decision trees was mainly concentrated. Many statistics questions like covariance and anacova were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was negotiation during HR round about the pay rate. They are not flexible on the pay rate and they are paying less compared to other companys

Marketing and Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Humana (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

After filling the all the required information online, I got an email from Humana HR asking me to go to a third party website and register myself again. After that I was invited to participate in an automated phone interview. I received a phone call in which questions were asked by a robot (Like Siri, but a male voice, and less personal) and I my answers were recorded.

Interview Questions

• 1) Would I be willing to relocate?
      2) How was it for me to work in the given neighborhood
      3) describe how my previous experiences would be of any interest for the new position
      4) why was I a good candidate

1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. The people who interviewed me were extremely nice but it wasn't what I was looking for in a position. The job description left out some things that they told me in my interview and I was no longer interested after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group; tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Corporate Analyst, LGUW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. I completed a phone Interview, first with the recruiter. She asked for my permission to forward my resume to three separate departments due to my credentials. I agreed. In the following week, i had three face-to-face interviews with three separate departments. I was offered a job in two departments. I requested 2 days to make decision between the departments to make sure which department would be the best fit for them and for me. They agreed and appreciated that I was not making an abrupt decision. They were very professional, yet personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate the salary and vacation time. It was handled with the recruiter.

Humana Cares Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Humana.

Interview

I received an email for an initial telephone interview. The email provided a link where I selected an interview time. I am unsure as to whether or not there was a screening process for those selected for the initial telephone interview as the email stated that if there were no appointment times to select, then you had missed your opportunity. After that initial telephone interview, I was invited to a video interview. An offer was made 2 hours after the video interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral type interview questions - tell me a time when....   Answer Question