Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Humana
- Customer Care Specialist (15)
- Case Manager (RN) (12)
- Analyst (11)
- Consultant (11)
- Project Manager (9)
- Actuarial Analyst (8)
- Administrative Coordinator (7)
- Customer Service Representative (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Telesales Specialist (7)
- Personal Health Coach (6)
- Pharmacy Technician (6)
- Telesales Agent (6)
- Learning Consultant (6)
- Field Care Manager (5)
- Community Health Educator (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Specialist (4)
- Business Consultant (4)
- Case Manager (4)
- Administrative Services Coordinator (3)
- Strategic Consultant (3)
- Claims Specialist (3)
- Actuarial (3)
- Human Resources Analyst (3)
- Director (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Manager (3)
- Care Manager (3)
- Administrative Service Coordinator (3)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Humana.
Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes. Asked about personal experience and knowledge of certain health conditions. Wanted a lot of examples or stories of how past experiences would help me in the job. There were about 10 questions. The interviewer went over my resume and asked me to explain my educational background. The interviewer had a heavy accent, so I kept asking her to repeat questions.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).
The initial interview was a phone interview with an automated system. I understand that they can get more interviews done by using an automated system, but it is very awkward and impersonal.
- What makes you a god candidate for this position and what qualities do you think you can bring to this position. 1 Answer
Helpful (7)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Humana.
Initially I had a brief phone contact from a recruiter who the. Passed along my information for a montage interview via the web. It went smoothly and like a face to face interview only by camera. The interview was professional with many solid questions with specific examples to share. I was offered the position several hours later. Good experience!
- What type of experience do you have with community resources? Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL).
submitted resume on website, pre-recorded phone interview, then face to face interview...spoke with 2 supervisors then manager...interview questions were behavioral..they will send you an email preparing you for the interview also the questions they ask are in the email..Read the email it is very important..they want to check if you follow directions!
- have you ever dealt with a difficult employee and if so how do you conduct yourself? 2 Answers
the more experience the better the offer will be
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The initial interview with the Humana recruiter was great. She asked behavioral questions. I have 11 years of experience as a home health administrator. I led our agency to a zero deficiency rating. Therefore, I was excited about the interview and utilizing my skills. After understanding my 4 year degree is in Health Administration in lieunof an RN degree, the position was no longer opened for non-RNs. Another recruiter called me for the same position 3 months later and he ensured me the RN degree was preferred but not required. I agreed to try again. The Montage interview did not start timely due to the last link I received via my email was inoperative. After several minutes of retrieving emails, I found it. The interview started fairly with the VP (non- nurse) and Director (RN) until I informed the interviewers I sold our company and would like to utilize my skills as a home health administrator (manager). I was so excited to bring my talents and diversity to management. Unfortunately, I will not have that opportunity. The position remains open.
- The questions abruptly changed to questions which did not correlate to the job. I felt uncomfortable being asked how many employees stayed, how many adrs, what was your average reimbursement, and etc. There was little interest of how I led the team to a deficiency free rating with CMS, DADS, TWC, and DPS. 1 Answer
- Declined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Humana (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.
Phone interview followed by an in person interview. The people who interviewed me were extremely nice but it wasn't what I was looking for in a position. The job description left out some things that they told me in my interview and I was no longer interested after that.
- Tell me about a time you worked in a group; tell me about a time when... Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Humana in June 2015.
phone interview , automatizase system. Then after two weeks face ro face interview. Frontier Leads were very nice during the interview. They told me they will make the decision in two weeks. still waiting
- Escenarios on how to handle situations Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.
It was not tough but quite tricky. It was a one on one phone interview and major questions on math and algorithms. Algorithms like c4.5, decision trees was mainly concentrated. Many statistics questions like covariance and anacova were asked.
- Why humana ? 2 Answers
I was negotiation during HR round about the pay rate. They are not flexible on the pay rate and they are paying less compared to other companys
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.
I applied for this job in May and was emailed by a recruiter to complete a Montage phone interview.The interview was an automated recorded voice asking questions about your experience in customer service. A week or two passed and i was contacted via email from a recruiter for a face to face. I initially was to interview with two Spvrs but it was just one recruiter lady who interviewed me. The interview process was easy but it lasted until 430pm, my interview time was at 3pm. I had to meet with the hiring manager then Mgr for the offer after it was all over. The good thing was i was hired the same day!
- Name a time where you went above and beyond the call of duty for a customer? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Humana (Miami, FL) in June 2015.
After filling the all the required information online, I got an email from Humana HR asking me to go to a third party website and register myself again. After that I was invited to participate in an automated phone interview. I received a phone call in which questions were asked by a robot (Like Siri, but a male voice, and less personal) and I my answers were recorded.
- 1) Would I be willing to relocate? 2) How was it for me to work in the given neighborhood 3) describe how my previous experiences would be of any interest for the new position 4) why was I a good candidate 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review