Humana Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.8

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes. Asked about personal experience and knowledge of certain health conditions. Wanted a lot of examples or stories of how past experiences would help me in the job. There were about 10 questions. The interviewer went over my resume and asked me to explain my educational background. The interviewer had a heavy accent, so I kept asking her to repeat questions.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with heart disease, diabetes, etc.   Answer Question
    • Asked about future work environment at home office   Answer Question

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with an automated system. I understand that they can get more interviews done by using an automated system, but it is very awkward and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a god candidate for this position and what qualities do you think you can bring to this position.   1 Answer

Personal Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana.

Interview

Initially I had a brief phone contact from a recruiter who the. Passed along my information for a montage interview via the web. It went smoothly and like a face to face interview only by camera. The interview was professional with many solid questions with specific examples to share. I was offered the position several hours later. Good experience!

Interview Questions

• What type of experience do you have with community resources?   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL).

Interview

submitted resume on website, pre-recorded phone interview, then face to face interview...spoke with 2 supervisors then manager...interview questions were behavioral..they will send you an email preparing you for the interview also the questions they ask are in the email..Read the email it is very important..they want to check if you follow directions!

Interview Questions

• have you ever dealt with a difficult employee and if so how do you conduct yourself?   2 Answers

Negotiation

the more experience the better the offer will be

Branch Manager Interview

Interview

The initial interview with the Humana recruiter was great. She asked behavioral questions. I have 11 years of experience as a home health administrator. I led our agency to a zero deficiency rating. Therefore, I was excited about the interview and utilizing my skills. After understanding my 4 year degree is in Health Administration in lieunof an RN degree, the position was no longer opened for non-RNs. Another recruiter called me for the same position 3 months later and he ensured me the RN degree was preferred but not required. I agreed to try again. The Montage interview did not start timely due to the last link I received via my email was inoperative. After several minutes of retrieving emails, I found it. The interview started fairly with the VP (non- nurse) and Director (RN) until I informed the interviewers I sold our company and would like to utilize my skills as a home health administrator (manager). I was so excited to bring my talents and diversity to management. Unfortunately, I will not have that opportunity. The position remains open.

Interview Questions

• The questions abruptly changed to questions which did not correlate to the job. I felt uncomfortable being asked how many employees stayed, how many adrs, what was your average reimbursement, and etc. There was little interest of how I led the team to a deficiency free rating with CMS, DADS, TWC, and DPS.   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. The people who interviewed me were extremely nice but it wasn't what I was looking for in a position. The job description left out some things that they told me in my interview and I was no longer interested after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group; tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Field Case Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview , automatizase system. Then after two weeks face ro face interview. Frontier Leads were very nice during the interview. They told me they will make the decision in two weeks. still waiting

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was not tough but quite tricky. It was a one on one phone interview and major questions on math and algorithms. Algorithms like c4.5, decision trees was mainly concentrated. Many statistics questions like covariance and anacova were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was negotiation during HR round about the pay rate. They are not flexible on the pay rate and they are paying less compared to other companys

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for this job in May and was emailed by a recruiter to complete a Montage phone interview.The interview was an automated recorded voice asking questions about your experience in customer service. A week or two passed and i was contacted via email from a recruiter for a face to face. I initially was to interview with two Spvrs but it was just one recruiter lady who interviewed me. The interview process was easy but it lasted until 430pm, my interview time was at 3pm. I had to meet with the hiring manager then Mgr for the offer after it was all over. The good thing was i was hired the same day!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond the call of duty for a customer?   Answer Question

Marketing and Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Humana (Miami, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

After filling the all the required information online, I got an email from Humana HR asking me to go to a third party website and register myself again. After that I was invited to participate in an automated phone interview. I received a phone call in which questions were asked by a robot (Like Siri, but a male voice, and less personal) and I my answers were recorded.

Interview Questions

• 1) Would I be willing to relocate? 2) How was it for me to work in the given neighborhood 3) describe how my previous experiences would be of any interest for the new position 4) why was I a good candidate   1 Answer