Humana

Average Difficulty
259 candidate interviews

Manager Interview

Manager

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Humana in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial phone call from senior leader, followed by a series of one-on-one interview

Interview Question – What does strategic leadership mean to you, and how have you succeeded and failed in its practice?   Answer Question

Learning Consultant Interview

Learning Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – It's a behavioral interview. Be prepared with specific examples of your work, and be prepared to give specific examples of how your work contributed to the bottom line.

Interview Question – The questions aren't particularly difficult. The interviewers are. Be prepared to get no indication of how you may have done on your interview until you hear back from the recruiter.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate an additional $5000 in salary by emphasizing my experience. They don't want to negotiate unless you're in a position where they need your skills. Otherwise, it's as if they're doing you a favor by making the offer. Also, know that if you refuse the offer, you'll be ineligible for being considered for hire again.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager

I applied online - interviewed at Humana in October 2013.

Interview Details – Extremely slow. If you do not have specific experience in an area you are general not considered.

Interview Question – What do you think of your current leaders managment style?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Telesales Specialist Interview

Telesales Specialist
Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Humana in April 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was rigorous however it was very organized. There was a phone interview and an in-person interview. It took at least a month before I heard anything from the recruiter about the second interview. The second interview was with two Front Line Leaders.

Interview Question – No questions I would consider difficult.   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Customer Care Specialist

I applied online and interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – “Humana cares about well-being -- both for their employees and their customers. The compensation at Humana is competitive for the area. Humana has a great 401(k) package…” Interview process was very informative. Was a little lengthy.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to quickly build a report with a customer.   View Answer

DMS Telesales Interview

DMS Telesales

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – Long process for myself two phone interviews and then face to face finger printing and intense background check and you must complete any request for clarification of discrepencies. But they changed alot in 2014 by introducing LTE and a Job Fair so the process might be different than my personal experience in 2013.

Interview Question – Alot of situational questions so be prepared to talk about things you have done and solutions to conflict and challenges you have faced at previous employment.   Answer Question

Provider Correspondence Interview

Provider Correspondence
Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

Interview Details – Initial interview done over phone no personal contact. If you pass the initial electronic you will be granted a phone interview with a recruiter. Most communication done via email with pre-formed responses

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current job
Some situational what would you do in this scenario questions.
  Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

Interview Details – They complete the first interview with the Human Resources Manager and if you do well the second interview is with your direct supervisor. The interview is done with webcam so make sure that your equipment is working properly. They do not give you much time to prepare for the second interview or the first one.

Interview Question – They want you to give detailed examples for every question.   Answer Question

Customer Cares Manager RN Interview

Customer Cares Manager RN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Humana in October 2013.

Interview Details – There was first a telephone interview which asked several behavioral questions and also some work history. Then I had a webcam interview. The interviewer had very poor body language and was quite rude. She told me at the end of the interview that I would be notified within 48 hours. I still have never heard from anyone there despite 2 emails. Very Very unprofessional. In interviewed mid October and it is now the end of November.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was a scenario she gave and asked how I would teach the patient with several comorbidities. She didn't think I gave enough detail.   Answer Question

MarketPoint Career Agent Interview

MarketPoint Career Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Humana in June 2013.

Interview Details – When first offered the interview you get a initial screening by a recruiter who then relays your information to the sales manager. The sales manager will then have a couple of interviews and will end with a interview with the sales director before you are offered a position.

Interview Question – Ask you about your sales experience, customer service experience and how comfortable you are to changes and times when you are not as busy to do more self driven sales.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Humana is very open about what they will offer you and their benefits are lucrative.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!