Humana Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.8

Consultant Interview

Interview

It took from start to finish about 4 months in total before a decision was made. I had a phone interview followed by another phone interview 1 month later.

Clinical Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Initial screening with recruiter, then interview with hiring manager and other team members. Will bring you into the office and ask a mix of behavioral type questions and personal achievements.

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Applied and had email next day to schedule phone interview. Had phone interview which lasted approx 20 minutes in which we talked about my experience and past employers. There were 3 situational questions that were easy to answer but I feel like I talked in circles and rambled too much..I was very nervous:( that was about a week ago and haven't heard anything as of yet....will update when/if I hear from them again!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when things just didn't go as planned at work and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Interview

Be prepared to answer behavior type questions such as; How do you handle difficult patients? Be specific of a real situation that you experienced. These type of questions are not hard to answer it actually makes the interview seamless.

Interview Questions

• Most challenging work position you had to do? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Interview

Standard behavioral questions - tell me a time when...Telephonic review. It felt as if interviewer was pulling questions out of a hat, as some questions were asking the same thing just in different terms. So she had to 'go fish' for another question.

pay

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Humana is definitely an amazing company, in particular their Kentucky office. They arranged for transportation, food, and hotel accomodations for myself. They are very friendly and really look for great communication and work skills. I had a regular interview, and was invited to their main office in KY.

Interview Questions

• Two sets of behavioral questions. "When were you most stressed, what did you do?" "How do you combat group conflict"   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Interview

Very organized interview process. Had very professional and helpful phone interview. Two weeks later had in person interview and was comped for gas mileage. Recieved an offer a week after.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone screening followed by a in person interview with manager. Director stopped by to introduce himself but seemed too bus with other priorities.

Interview Questions

Interview

Submitted through an Online application. Had a sit down interview with two managers that lasted 30 -40 minutes. Very relaxed atmosphere which made me feel comfortable the whole time. There were lots of questions about inner office dynamics.

Interview Questions

• Very few technical questions. More questions about human interaction in the work place.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Green Bay, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

phone interview and then face to face. it was pretty informal but they were sticklers for using the Situation, Task, Action and then Result formula for your answers

Wanted 10 hours of overtime a week with no salary increase