Humana

Updated Jul 25, 2014

Average Difficulty
250 candidate interviews

Interviewed at Humana

Interview Details – Be prepared to answer behavior type questions such as; How do you handle difficult patients? Be specific of a real situation that you experienced. These type of questions are not hard to answer it actually makes the interview seamless.

Interview Question – Most challenging work position you had to do? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at Humana

Interview Details – Recruiters do not have details on the duties of positions applied for, and it is an initial Robocall. Not a warm fuzzy for internal or external applicants, but especially internal associates who are applying for a promotion.

Interview Question – I cannot answer this question, as I was not granted an interview despite being over-qualified for this position.   View Answer

On Site Liaison Interview

On Site Liaison

I applied online and interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – Applied online. Had phone interview. Called back for face to face interview. Face to face interview went well. Had to take a quick computer quiz. Interviewed by 2 people at the same time.

Interview Question – How do handle difficlut patients   Answer Question

Consultant-Black Belt Interview

Consultant-Black Belt
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

Interview Details – It did not take place. Very unprofessional. They scheduled an interview and instead of calling, emailed me that they have found better candidates and wont take interview.There was no phone call. They said they found more experienced candidates. Why call and schedule in the first place?

Data Scientist Interview

Data Scientist

Interviewed at Humana

Interview Details – first a phone interviewer the a team lead, asked me some statistics questions, later I joined a onsite interview and saw 6-8 people. Most of them just ask the stats questions related to the projects what you did before in your resume

Interview Question – what is the most difficult task you undertake and how you succeed? The interviewer kept saying that the examples I came up are not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview Details – Applied, phone interview, in-person interview

Interview Question – Describe a challenge and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Actuarial

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – Humana is definitely an amazing company, in particular their Kentucky office. They arranged for transportation, food, and hotel accomodations for myself. They are very friendly and really look for great communication and work skills. I had a regular interview, and was invited to their main office in KY.

Interview Question – Two sets of behavioral questions. "When were you most stressed, what did you do?" "How do you combat group conflict"   Answer Question

Case Manager (RN)

I applied online and interviewed at Humana.

Interview Details – Applied and had email next day to schedule phone interview. Had phone interview which lasted approx 20 minutes in which we talked about my experience and past employers. There were 3 situational questions that were easy to answer but I feel like I talked in circles and rambled too much..I was very nervous:( that was about a week ago and haven't heard anything as of yet....will update when/if I hear from them again!!

Interview Question – Describe a time when things just didn't go as planned at work and how you handled it.   View Answer

Interviewed at Humana

Interview Details – Standard behavioral questions - tell me a time when...Telephonic review. It felt as if interviewer was pulling questions out of a hat, as some questions were asking the same thing just in different terms. So she had to 'go fish' for another question.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – pay

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Green Bay, WI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Humana in March 2014.

Interview Details – phone interview and then face to face. it was pretty informal but they were sticklers for using the Situation, Task, Action and then Result formula for your answers

Interview Question – How do you show your engagement with your co workers?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wanted 10 hours of overtime a week with no salary increase

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!