Humana Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.8

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Panel interview, with two applicants being interviewed at the same time. Fairly standard, outside of the two-person interview, one interviewee answers then the second one does, then reverse. Very normal questions about being technology literate and customer service oriented. Some behavioral based interviewing techniques, nothing too outlandish, mainly interested in how you handled customer service issues in prior jobs.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time when you gave "excellent customer service"?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable operating multiple programs at the same time?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Pre inteview with the recruiter, and/or computer system. interview with the hiring manager, then possible 2nd interview with team and other leaders. the leadershp team is very busy and may not respond as quick as you want. Be patient

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was first interviewed over the phone, and then I was interviewed by a panel, which gave me 3 options for different jobs relating to pharmacy technicians. I chose Item Entry, and was given a skill test. It wasnt too hard, I recommend learning the skill before you come into the interview though.

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied thru career builder got an email that I would have a phone interview. Had the phone interview they ask how much would U like to make be honest because if hired they will go by what u say on the phone interview. Went to location for face to face got second interview on the spot as well as hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No what u say in phone interbis2is what they pay

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Humana in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick in terms of after a call with hiring manager it took like couple of weeks to complete. First round with hiring manager, then with technical person and finally Final rounds. But the worst part waiting for the decision. After my final rounds which happened Online using Montage, I didnt get any reply from them.
    It has been more than 3 weeks and no reply from them, I mailed them, messaged them even call them, they just dont pay heed to you.

This is a disaster,you work so much hard for interview, and these guys don't even feel the need to respond to candidate about the application status.

Interview Questions

• All about my resume and projects, right from why you did it, how you did it, did you worked on Big data? worked on image processing etc.   Answer Question

SIU Investigator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied for the job online after receiving an email from Career Builder stating my resume showed I may be a good fit for the job. The next day, I received an email with a time for a phone interview which I had 3 days later. The next day I received an email about a face-to-face interview via webcam. The interview was a week later. 2 days after the video interview I was contacted by HR with an offer too good to refuse!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't attempt to negotiate because my offer was only $1k less than what I asked for. I felt the salary offer was fair.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2014.

Interview

I was initially interviewed for one position but was called back for a second interview. The first hiring manager indicated to another that she thought I would bee a better fit for a role for which she was interviewing candidates. The second interview provoked and offer and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I was asked extensive questions about my accounting background and expertise with both MS Excel and MS Access.   Answer Question

Negotiation

At that point and time I was not in a position to actively negotiate. I had to accept the offer as given due to financial circumstances.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Grand Rapids, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. The people who interviewed me were extremely nice but it wasn't what I was looking for in a position. The job description left out some things that they told me in my interview and I was no longer interested after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a group; tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL).

Interview

submitted resume on website, pre-recorded phone interview, then face to face interview...spoke with 2 supervisors then manager...interview questions were behavioral..they will send you an email preparing you for the interview also the questions they ask are in the email..Read the email it is very important..they want to check if you follow directions!

Interview Questions

• have you ever dealt with a difficult employee and if so how do you conduct yourself?   2 Answers

Negotiation

the more experience the better the offer will be

Humana Early Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

I received an email from my professor about this program. There were not many development program for freshman, and I thought why don't I try to apply. So I applied online. 10 days later, they informed me that I am one of the candidate of interest and they scheduled an online interview. and then two weeks later, I received an email that state I am a selected candidate for this program.

Interview Questions

• They ask whether I already know which field (specific field) I want to work in the future or not   Answer Question