Humana Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was not tough but quite tricky. It was a one on one phone interview and major questions on math and algorithms. Algorithms like c4.5, decision trees was mainly concentrated. Many statistics questions like covariance and anacova were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was negotiation during HR round about the pay rate. They are not flexible on the pay rate and they are paying less compared to other companys

Corporate Analyst, LGUW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. I completed a phone Interview, first with the recruiter. She asked for my permission to forward my resume to three separate departments due to my credentials. I agreed. In the following week, i had three face-to-face interviews with three separate departments. I was offered a job in two departments. I requested 2 days to make decision between the departments to make sure which department would be the best fit for them and for me. They agreed and appreciated that I was not making an abrupt decision. They were very professional, yet personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate the salary and vacation time. It was handled with the recruiter.

Humana Cares Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana.

Interview

I received an email for an initial telephone interview. The email provided a link where I selected an interview time. I am unsure as to whether or not there was a screening process for those selected for the initial telephone interview as the email stated that if there were no appointment times to select, then you had missed your opportunity. After that initial telephone interview, I was invited to a video interview. An offer was made 2 hours after the video interview.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral type interview questions - tell me a time when....   Answer Question

Strategic Market Consultant Interview

Interview

They started with a phone interview with the recruiter followed by in-person interviews with management. There were two in-person interviews with the management team. At both interviews Humana had at least two people involved in the interview.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First you get an invite to take an automated questionaire over the phone. Then you receive an email to schedule a face to face interview, mine was with two people, one was a manager and the other was a supervisor, I believe. This was my second time interviewing with Humana, and like my first interview, they really seemed to like me. However, I'm not sure, but it felt like they wanted someone "younger". I received a rejection email 2 days later. Humana wasted my time, so needless to say, I will not be applying with them again.

Telesales Specialist Interview

Interview

It was really short, ask you a series of questions, and then another one then another one, its very very short if they like you they will make you an offer

Records Retrieval Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Dublin, OH).

Interview

The interview process dragged on for a MONTH AND A HALF. I had 3 interviews with a panel of 4 people. For a job that doesn't even require a degree, was all that really necessary?? First interview was about my skills. Second was about my fit into the company. Third was also about fit into the company, with the director on the line. Just repeated my previous answers, pretty much. Just ridiculous. If you really need a job, most people don't have the luxury of waiting this long to find out if they got the job or not.

Pharmacy Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. After submitting my application, I was contacted 3 days later to complete a phone interview. I did the phone interview, which consisted of 4 pre-recorded questions. The next morning I was contacted by a recruiter for a face to face interview the following week. I have my interview 5/27/15, I will update accordingly.

Interview Questions

• What does perfect customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Humana and what do you feel you could bring to the team?   1 Answer
    • What salary would you need to make this career move? Please do not leave this question unanswered.   1 Answer
    • When it comes to working in a team setting, what do you feel is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

RN Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Huntington, WV) in May 2015.

Interview

All in all...application, interview and background check took over one month. Smooth process and waiting to begin my first day next month. Very impressed with Humana thus far. Recruitment representative very helpful.

Clinical Services Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Springdale, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a email that day to complete a Montage interview. The montage interview was fine, the automated system asks you a question, and then you answer the question that was asked- It took about 20 minutes. After the Montage interview I received a email to set up a time for a face to face interview. The face to face interview took about 30 minutes. I met with two people (a hiring manager, and a pharmacist from the department. The interview was extremely pleasant. THey gave me an overview of the position/schedule/job duties, and then they asked a few behavioral type questions. They gave me time to think out my answers, and they themselves had great personalities. I was really hoping to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a huge personal issue, how did that affect your work duties?   Answer Question