Humana Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
262 interviews

2.8

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Had to write pharmacy basic knowledge test which was followed by simple interview. No hard questions were asked like a formal interview. Very relaxed atmosphere. We had to where professional clothes though

Interview Questions
    Negotiated and then got even more

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Meridian, ID
    Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

Had 5 minute phone interview with recruiter, a 1:15 minute phone interview with hiring manager, and a panel interview. Got a very impersonal email despite how far I got in the process. The market manager seemed to dislike me as soon as I walked in the door and talked down to me the entire time. Not someone I would like to work with anyways, I have no idea how he got where he is now with that type of attitude towards others.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you had a difficult situation and how did you handle it   View Answer

Administrative Service Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Humana in April 2014.

I was first called asking if I was interested in the position after 2 months had passed after I first applied, then I was given a lengthy questionnaire and interviews given my a panel, many repetitive questions asking what happened, what you did to fix the problem and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions
    Was provided a decent offer

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Be prepared to answer behavior type questions such as; How do you handle difficult patients? Be specific of a real situation that you experienced. These type of questions are not hard to answer it actually makes the interview seamless.

Interview Questions
    • Most challenging work position you had to do? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Telesales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Humana in April 2013.

The interview process was rigorous however it was very organized. There was a phone interview and an in-person interview. It took at least a month before I heard anything from the recruiter about the second interview. The second interview was with two Front Line Leaders.

Case Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

They complete the first interview with the Human Resources Manager and if you do well the second interview is with your direct supervisor. The interview is done with webcam so make sure that your equipment is working properly. They do not give you much time to prepare for the second interview or the first one.

Interview Questions
    • They want you to give detailed examples for every question.   Answer Question

Quality Review Analyst Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Humana.

First interview was great. The recruiter called 10 minutes after start time to explain that we would be starting a little late. The recruiter was very helpful, ran through an overview of the department, why there was an opening, explained the dataset I would have to analyze and the presentation I would give. The recruiter also gave me tips on what types of questions to ask during the second interview. I was asked for salary requirements and a question about excel. The 2nd interview was scheduled within a day and the date set for one week out.

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Standard behavioral questions - tell me a time when...Telephonic review. It felt as if interviewer was pulling questions out of a hat, as some questions were asking the same thing just in different terms. So she had to 'go fish' for another question.

pay

Business Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Humana.

Phone interview with recruiter, half way through he mentioned two available positions that I hadn't applied for. Applied for other positions, received phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, then brief in person interview with executive leadership. End to end process was about a month. Received a phone offer a couple days after final interview.

Interview Questions
    Check average salaries and negotiate $7k above the average rate.

Consultant-Black Belt Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Humana in June 2014.

It did not take place. Very unprofessional. They scheduled an interview and instead of calling, emailed me that they have found better candidates and wont take interview.There was no phone call. They said they found more experienced candidates. Why call and schedule in the first place?