Humana

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.8

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana in September 2014.

Internal Refer to interview the modeling group. Every company has their own style to filter their candidate. But I do not appreciate the way that they did. The hiring manager said loud and clear, she doesn't care any technical skills, anyone can build a logistic regression (LOL...), and she wanted to find someone that she and her team feels good. That's it. Feels. By talking to them. That's it. I wonder what kind of model their team can produce. If someone said something like "anyone can build a logistic regression", I would say he/she doesn't know statistics and model at all!!!
    But I am sure some people would like their interview style.

Pharmacy Technician/Clinical Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana in September 2014.

I applied online and got an email inviting me to a job fair. The job fair was very well organized, so despite the amount of people it ran pretty smoothly. I was given a pre-test regarding pharmacy technician knowledge. Then I was sat down with the department leaders of the areas I was interested in working with. The interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you helped a co-worker deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, but was offered more than I had initially asked for.

CHE Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Humana.

The hiring for my position actually took place in a hotel lobby. A subsidiary of the company was developing. There were 3-4 people. Initially seemed sketchy. However, during this time there was a partnership type of development occuring for each company.

There was not a negotiation

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Humana.

It was really lengthy, seems like they didn't really know what they were looking for so there were a lot of back and forth. The entire process took half a year.

Interview Questions
    • During the final stage of the interview process they asked a rather personal question about my relationship.   View Answer

Any company that base part of their decision on the state of my marital arrangement warrants concern.

Field Care Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Humana.

I was solicited by co. Headhunter with a quick initial interview leaving with the basic knowledge of having the job, but just short of official offer due to "formality of going through with another candidate interview already scheduled". Come to find out, just another co. Blowing smoke with no call back and getting the run around for several months (>6) until finally a second interview and then hired!

Interview Questions
    • None. Was told what the job entailed and spoke about experience.   Answer Question
    N/A

RN Care Manager SNP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Humana in August 2014.

I applied and the next day I was called by a recruiter. She asked me behavioral questions and basic computer knowledge questions. She emailed me less than a week later to set up an interview via web can with 2 managers. The interview process was smooth, both managers were great. They asked behavioral questions and want real situations that you've had as a nurse. The next evening I was called with a great offer above the salary I was asking. I go to st.Petersburg next month for 2 week training then I work from home. I am very excited as I applied to many previous positions in a year and finally got in! Don't give up, that time will come! Good luck!!!!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time where you had to make changes due to business needs?
      Tell me a time that made you feel that you did not want to be a nurse any longer?
      All questions are from experiences you've actually had so don't worry.
        Answer Question
    No negotiations but the pay is excellent and you'll be impressed.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Humana in August 2014.

One of the best interviews I've been to. It was a long process but they make you feel as comfortable as possible. They were very organized. Make sure you do everything they tell you on the interview confirmation letter because it makes the process easier. Review the questions they send you and have your answers ready before you go to the interview. I got the job and am so excited to start.

Interview Questions
    • What is your weakness? Be careful how you answer that question because it almost lost me the position.   Answer Question
    There's really not one. They made me the offer and told me what I was going to get and that it was the starting amount the company approved for the position.

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Humana.

Became interested in the position and applied for the job through a recruiting firm. Phone interview with recruiting firm describing PM experience and Agile experience. Face to face with hiring manager who was very friendly and informative. Felt that things went smoothly and nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much what I anticipated. Tell me about your PM experience   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana.

Received an email notification one day after applying online to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was the next week with a recruiter. Lasted about 30 minutes and asked basic questions about work experience as well as a few behavioral interview questions...what would you/tell me about a time situations. At the end of that call was set up for a video interview the next week. Video interview lasted about an hour and was similar to phone interview but was with the direct supervisor. I was originally told one start date from recruiter and a different start date from supervisor which conflicted with notice I would have to give to my current employer. Was informed I would hear something back from them quickly. However, never received any notification. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Just general behavioral interview questions. Have answers/scenarios prepared ahead of time   Answer Question

Personal Health Coach Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Humana in August 2014.

Applied online week later was contacted by a recruiter and immediately was scheduled for a montage video interview. Had the second interview and everything was straight forward. It was a behavioral interview so the interview was not too difficult for me. The interviewer was very honest about the description and she answered all my questions. Two hours later I was offered the job at a great salary. Can't wait for training in September.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your most difficult client and what was the outcome.   Answer Question