Humana Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.8

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Humana in March 2015.

Interview

applied on line. Was emailed request and link to do interview first with automatic system montage ,simple basic questions a few days latter than recruiter tele phoned tonset up telephone interview with managers info I was qualified for 3 other positions told me about the positions but neglected to info me the hours would be pacific time

Interview Questions

• Describe how to down load and send documents   1 Answer

Records Retrieval Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

A screening call was performed by an automated line of questioning. 2 on-site interviews- 1st mainly via conference call with 6-8 people, 2nd face to face with those people. Staff was very welcoming and easy to talk with. Interview 1 lasted 15 minutes tops. Interview 2 lasted 40 min. 2weeks before getting a dear john.

Interview Questions

• Sell yourself....why should we choose you for this position?   Answer Question

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Applied online via company website for Humana RightSource Pharmacy position. Had Phone interview about 1-2 weeks later. Was Offered to come in for f2f interview. There were about 25+ that day interviewing for the new location that had just opened up. They called us in, 3 candidates at a time. There were 2 ppl doing the interviewing. They asked us one at a time about 3-4 questions. We each had different questions. They asked a Final question, in which we had to give a one word answer to. They left the room for a couple minutes for us to think about our answer. They came back in, asked the question a final time. We each gave our one worded answer and they had us sit back in the waiting area. Later, went upstairs. There was a computer based assessment. Later, someone called me in to an office. She told me the salary I was being offered. I accepted. (Everyone's salary differs and depends on experience) She told me to look for an email within the next week for training dates and information.

Interview Questions

• What is one word that describes what you will bring to the Company.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

Montage interview This is an invitation to complete an on-demand phone interview (called a Montage Voice) so that we can learn more about you. You will have the opportunity to record your responses to automated questions. You will need reliable telephone service;

Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

Humana recruiter did great job putting interview together. I only did in person. Phone screened with recruiter. Interview was pretty informal. I talked to the manager and the other process manager in the same group. I was much more qualified technically for the job than the other process manager. It went really well I thought. The manager even skipped his other meeting to keep talking. Very disappointed. If I still didn't want to work for Humana this would be negative.

Inpatient Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Tampa, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

The Interviewer seemed distracted and not very knowledgable .ahe said I would hear back within 2 weeks. Never heard back. Even when a follow up email was sent. Just a thank you for your time but another candidate met our needs better, would have been appreciated .

Interview Questions

• Have you used a screening tool ?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Pre inteview with the recruiter, and/or computer system. interview with the hiring manager, then possible 2nd interview with team and other leaders. the leadershp team is very busy and may not respond as quick as you want. Be patient

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness   1 Answer

Technology Applications Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Humana.

Interview

Submitted online application with resume. Was called by recruiter in few days. She then set up face to face interview with manager and supervisor. I was nervous about the interview and the type of questions...tell me about a time when you were faced with a very stressful time and how did you handle it and the outcome...where do you see yourself in 5 years. After the first 2 questions, the manager tossed the papers in the air and oh heck with that, tell me what you know and your experience. I was immediately with way less stress. The manager and the supervisor were friendly to each other and in turn, they were friendly to me. I was told I'd hear from HR in a few days and I received an offer by late afternoon.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to the many different personalities that you might run into in this employer?   2 Answers

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Humana.

Interview

Phone screening with a Humana recruiter; then face to face interview with hiring manager. If you are applying for a telephonic, you may be set up for a video interview.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Based questions.... ex. Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple...they gave me what I asked for.

Clinical Innovations Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Humana in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online December 14th, 2014, received an email invitation to do my phone interview on the 31st. On the 9th I received an phone call asking when I would like to schedule an in person interview with two of the managers that would be on site and in charge of the department. It was followed up with an email confirming what had been discussed and giving contact information in regards to the in person interview set up on the January 9th. On the day of my in person interview only one of the managers was able to attend, and due to complications wound up showing up at the appointed time rather than early, however it went extremely well. I received a phone call back less than a week later on the 15th with a message that Humana wished to offer the position to me and wished to discuss my start date, on the 16th the offer was officially given and accepted, start date set for February.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty standard nothing surprising or difficult, most about your experience and how you would handle certain situations.   Answer Question