Humana Interview Questions in Louisville, KY

Updated Aug 31, 2015

2.7

Telephonic Case Manager RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in August 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by web interview. Interviewer very nice. Asked many questions concerning job history! Be prepared. Was offered position 1 hour later. Mostly behavioral questions. The initial phone interview was all behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you copy/paste...name a time you had to adapt to changing technology....stressful time on job...what role does health promotion play in your life. Lots of behavioral questions. Prepare for this interview!! It will make all the difference.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted the offer. More than I expected.

Information Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

The initial interview was a phone interview with an automated system. I understand that they can get more interviews done by using an automated system, but it is very awkward and impersonal.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a god candidate for this position and what qualities do you think you can bring to this position.   1 Answer

Personal Health Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

Fairly simply and quick process. Used the Montage System. Communicated mostly through emails with recruiter and interviewer. Conveniently in my own home. Professional staff- nice and polite The entire process too less than two weeks. After job the next day with a day decent salary. I was surprised! Good Luck to all.

IVR Architect In Kentucky Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

Talked with the recruiter who then set up a phone screening with the hiring manager. The interview was for 30 minutes during which the manager asked very general questions, mainly very trivial things that he just wanted an answer for

Interview Questions

• I in a way got a kick out of this interview. The manager as expected was intelligent but Kentucky style. I mean, asking general questions that have never a concern to any of my former employers or current one.   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for this job in May and was emailed by a recruiter to complete a Montage phone interview.The interview was an automated recorded voice asking questions about your experience in customer service. A week or two passed and i was contacted via email from a recruiter for a face to face. I initially was to interview with two Spvrs but it was just one recruiter lady who interviewed me. The interview process was easy but it lasted until 430pm, my interview time was at 3pm. I had to meet with the hiring manager then Mgr for the offer after it was all over. The good thing was i was hired the same day!

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond the call of duty for a customer?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It was not tough but quite tricky. It was a one on one phone interview and major questions on math and algorithms. Algorithms like c4.5, decision trees was mainly concentrated. Many statistics questions like covariance and anacova were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was negotiation during HR round about the pay rate. They are not flexible on the pay rate and they are paying less compared to other companys

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

applied online and a few days later had a montage voice interview. kind of weird because it's automated so it's hard to make it sound like you're just having a conversation with another human being. a few days later I got an email from a recruiter to set up a face to face interview. of course I got lost downtown so I was a few minutes late to the interview but it seemed like they're used to that happening. there were 2 girls who were doing the interview. first they went over the position and asked me if I had any questions and then they took turns asking me behavioral questions. they literally write your (almost) entire response down so they weren't making much eye contact with me while I was talking which made it less intimidating. they were really nice. on the last question they left me alone to think about my answer while they reviewed my previous responses just to make sure their notes matched. when they came back I gave them my answer and then they let me ask questions. after that one of them walked me down to the entrance of the building and that was that. the whole process took 30 minutes, if that. the next day I received an email from a recruiter letting me know they wanted to offer me the position and she'd call me after the weekend to let me know about pay and stuff.

Interview Questions

• something along the lines of - tell me about a time you were struggling with technology or had more questions about it and what did you do?   3 Answers

Corporate Analyst, LGUW Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Recruiter contacted me. I completed a phone Interview, first with the recruiter. She asked for my permission to forward my resume to three separate departments due to my credentials. I agreed. In the following week, i had three face-to-face interviews with three separate departments. I was offered a job in two departments. I requested 2 days to make decision between the departments to make sure which department would be the best fit for them and for me. They agreed and appreciated that I was not making an abrupt decision. They were very professional, yet personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate the salary and vacation time. It was handled with the recruiter.

Pharmacy Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. After submitting my application, I was contacted 3 days later to complete a phone interview. I did the phone interview, which consisted of 4 pre-recorded questions. The next morning I was contacted by a recruiter for a face to face interview the following week. I have my interview 5/27/15, I will update accordingly.

Interview Questions

• What does perfect customer service mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for Humana and what do you feel you could bring to the team?   1 Answer
    • What salary would you need to make this career move? Please do not leave this question unanswered.   1 Answer
    • When it comes to working in a team setting, what do you feel is your greatest strength?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana (Louisville, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

In person interview only, no real technical questions were asked. Seems to of been more of a conversation. Although some questions were asked that allowed me to mold them into technical questions they were not point blank technical knowledge questions.

Interview Questions

• What programming methodologies do you know?   2 Answers