Humana

Relevance Date Difficulty

MIRR Screener Interview

MIRR Screener
Louisville, KY

The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Humana in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online for 3 positions for Humana within the Grievances and Appeals Department. Received a call back within a couple of days regarding scheduling a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 20 minutes with questions related to my job duties and 2 situational/behavioral questions-Explain your biggest accomplishment on the job and tell me the steps you took and the outcome. Another similar questions about problem resolution. Didn't receive a call for a face to face interview for 3+ weeks, figured I didn't pass. Face to face interview was short-lasted about 20+ minutes with more behavioral/situational questions. Interview was 6 days ago and have not heard back, they said a recruiter would contact me in regards to the next steps. Have no idea if I will hear back or not, either way, this company is very slow with the recruitment process.

Interview Question – Explain a time where you were part of a group and you contributed to the success of the group. Tell us how this group was more successful than the other groups and how you helped accomplish this?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Humana

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Humana MIRR Screener interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Humana employees and interview candidates.