Interviews for Top Jobs at Humana
- Customer Care Specialist (17)
- Consultant (14)
- Case Manager (RN) (14)
- Analyst (12)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Project Manager (9)
- Actuarial Analyst (8)
- Personal Health Coach (8)
- Telesales Specialist (7)
- Administrative Coordinator (7)
- Business Analyst (7)
- Pharmacy Technician (6)
- Telesales Agent (6)
- Learning Consultant (6)
- Business Consultant (5)
- Community Health Educator (5)
- Field Care Manager (5)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Case Manager (4)
- Specialist (4)
- RN Case Manager (4)
- IT Project Manager (3)
- Human Resources Analyst (3)
- Administrative Services Coordinator (3)
- Actuarial (3)
- Strategic Consultant (3)
- Claims Specialist (3)
- Director (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Care Manager (3)
The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Humana in October 2011.
- Very professional interaction; the HR screening process was efficient and thorough. Was contacted within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the hiring VP. That interview was smooth as well, but I never heard anything after that. I contacted the HR rep for follow up but never received a response.
Other Interview Reviews for Humana
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Humana in April 2011.
Initial contact was 2 months after applying on line. HR was outsourced out of Florida. Initial phone interview was disorganized and rep had to return my call to answer questions on first phone call. In person interview was set up 2 weeks later. Once interviewed was complete (very no confrontrational and I led interview) I was contacted a week later and offer was made. I negotiated salary up as Humana is notorius of not giving merit increases from networking with existing employees. Overall experience was positive.
Always negotiate up.
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Humana in May 2010.
Initial phone call from senior leader, followed by a series of one-on-one interview
- What does strategic leadership mean to you, and how have you succeeded and failed in its practice? Answer Question