Humana Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Louisville, KY
Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Humana in March 2009.

There was an initial phone interview that was very pleasant. It was the typical walk me through your resume and some behavioral questions. After passing that came a full day of interviewing in Louisville. There were three different interviews some were one-on-one while others were group/panel interviews. The questions were, again, very generic resume and behavioral questions although a little tougher than the phone interview questions.

The problem was that they never got back to me. I had to call every week or two to check on my status. Usually this would result in another phone interview, or two, or three. Over a two month period I had interviewed roughly 15 different people and had never been given any feedback or status updates unless I called and asked for them. This is one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever applied to for a job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time at work when you had to solve a dispute, how you handled it, and the outcome.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Marketing Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Humana in July 2009.

Its not too hard to get a job with Humana (once you actually get an interview) If you have the skills they are looking for, have a decent personality and show them you can get along with their team members they should hire you.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a situation where someone was not responding to your emails in order to complete a project?   View Answer
    • How do you best communicate? Email, phone or in person?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate, countered and they countered back. I accepted the counter.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!