Humana Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First you get an invite to take an automated questionaire over the phone. Then you receive an email to schedule a face to face interview, mine was with two people, one was a manager and the other was a supervisor, I believe. This was my second time interviewing with Humana, and like my first interview, they really seemed to like me. However, I'm not sure, but it felt like they wanted someone "younger". I received a rejection email 2 days later. Humana wasted my time, so needless to say, I will not be applying with them again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Humana (West Chester, OH).

Interview

Everyone was very nice and willing to answer any question you asked. I was given a tour of the building and was greeted by many employees. I was given the front line leads business card and was told to call with any unanswered questions. I was interviewed in a small room with two front like leaders! They went back and forth asking questions and giving me time to think about my answers before speaking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I was first interviewed over the phone, and then I was interviewed by a panel, which gave me 3 options for different jobs relating to pharmacy technicians. I chose Item Entry, and was given a skill test. It wasnt too hard, I recommend learning the skill before you come into the interview though.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Had to write pharmacy basic knowledge test which was followed by simple interview. No hard questions were asked like a formal interview. Very relaxed atmosphere. We had to where professional clothes though

Interview Questions

• What is your current responsibilities   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated and then got even more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Humana (Glendale, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

My interview process went really well, The person who interviewed me was really impressed with the way I conducted myself. Was also impressed with my work history and with all my answers to every question he asked me. It only took one interview for them to hire me on. I started there as a temp but now am a full time employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offered me 12.50 an hour threw a temp service. Then offered me 15.63 as a full time employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Humana (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online and was invited to an in house job fair (2 full days, come anytime). Spent about 2 hours first talking to HR then some hiring managers. I went on the last few hours of the second day and I could tell there was some departments that filled their quota. Try to go early if you get invited to one of these!

Interview Questions

• Standard Questions, I played up my strengths with short colorful stories and it was enough to balance my weak areas   Answer Question