Humana Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2014
Updated Jul 7, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Had to write pharmacy basic knowledge test which was followed by simple interview. No hard questions were asked like a formal interview. Very relaxed atmosphere. We had to where professional clothes though

Interview Questions
Negotiated and then got even more

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Humana in July 2012.

I applied online and was invited to an in house job fair (2 full days, come anytime). Spent about 2 hours first talking to HR then some hiring managers. I went on the last few hours of the second day and I could tell there was some departments that filled their quota. Try to go early if you get invited to one of these!

Interview Questions
    • Standard Questions, I played up my strengths with short colorful stories and it was enough to balance my weak areas   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Humana in November 2012.

My interview process went really well, The person who interviewed me was really impressed with the way I conducted myself. Was also impressed with my work history and with all my answers to every question he asked me. It only took one interview for them to hire me on. I started there as a temp but now am a full time employee.

Interview Questions
    They offered me 12.50 an hour threw a temp service. Then offered me 15.63 as a full time employee.

Worked for Humana? Contribute to the Community!