Humana

Updated Nov 11, 2014

3.3

Telesales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana.

Had one interview. Interview was very detailed and lasted approximately 20 to 30 minutes long. I was interviewed by the supervisor whom team I became a part of. The interview was very thorough and detailed oriented.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewed asked about background and education. Strengths and weaknesses, and future goals.   Answer Question
    Interview just came out and asked would I be interested in working with Humana?. And is this a company that I can see myself working with?

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana.

Applied via job website ( careerbuilder.com ). Was contacted within a month's time by a Humana recruiter. Telephone interview was about a half hour or less, including some standard situational questions. The in person interview was scheduled at the call center. I was interviewed by two supervisors, one of whom was my supervisor when hired. Interview consisted of the standard situational questions, which most are accustomed to by now, although in this case there were many, many more than I'd been asked in the past. This may simply have been my manager having some fun, as he did ask me a few questions some months later about my thoughts in regards to his interview. As I recall I spend approximately 1 1/2 hours answering these questions.

Interview Questions
    • ****SPOILER ALERT***

As the hour and a half mark was approaching, both supes stood up, and I was asked by my soon to be supe to think about a time I had something difficult to overcome in any sales situation I'd encountered in the past, and they abruptly left the room to let me ponder my response. I didn't have any difficulty answering, but was somewhat thrown by their sudden departure. I later learned this is the time the two took a moment to decide my fate. I'm assuming they still employ the tactic, so choose your answer wisely ;) And be aware it may be somewhat of a trick question. Some of the supes do have a healthy sense of humor.

View Answer
    Minimally.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana in April 2011.

Phone screen, then two interviews with hiring manager
    Mostly behavioral based questions or "Tell me about a time when ..." Be prepared to give examples of successful projects and failed projects along with learnings

they don't really negotiate. is what it is.

Human Resource Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in June 2010.

I applied online. A few days later I got a call to set up a phone interview. Then two weeks later they call me to set up a in person interview. Three weeks later I interview in person. I never heard anything back. One week later I call and then they told they had selected someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Thougest personality to work with?   View Answer
    • Why did I want to leave my current position?   View Answer

Clinical Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana in March 2010.

I was contacted by phone after applying online and interviewed by an HR representative regarding basics - my education, work background, skill set, etc. The second call I received was from a member of the Care Coodination team who expressed interest in me and indicated she would be working alongside me throughout the process. I then met several Care Coordination team members at a local hotel suite for interviews and testing.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected.....was a test regarding computer proficiency but it was actually rather lame in that all that was expected was to pull up a new document and save it.   Answer Question
    I was green to negotiating at that time so I just said "FIne by me"!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana in December 2009.

Applied online through a job portal. Got a call from recruiter. I Cleared the initial screening. Got a call from hiring manager after 3 weeks. It was a 20+ minutes phone interview, specifically about the job. Few questions were asked regarding my present job. If i clear the phone interview, i might have a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to leave the company you are working for presently ?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your projects listed in your resume.   Answer Question
    • Tell me how good are you at dealing with certain situations.. specifically dealing with clients ?   Answer Question