Humana

www.humana.com

Humana Project Manager Interview Questions

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Manager Interview

excellent use of time to expose me to culture and values. I would recommend humana to anyone looking for a job. wide range of opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • what is the most challenging work place solution you had to do.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Humana in February 2012.

Internal recruiters are great once they find you- Taleo system is not liked by majority

Interview Questions
    • describe your Management style- and how you deal wit others of different PM styles   Answer Question
    • How do you excel feel about managing projects virtually.   Answer Question
    easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Humana in January 2012.

the process was ok but very very long. Get EXACT details of what you will be doing and what your responsibilities will be. Make sure you know what you are expected to do and how they want it done. Humana is not looking for people who work outside the box.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Humana in December 2011.

It was very disconnected - the manager/team interviewing me was not in synch with the HR people, so there were many miscommunications and bumps in the process. Basically, a resume is submitted (I used careerbuilder), and a manager calls you - unbeknownst to HR .... very disconnected.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real questions! It was basically getting to know you to see if they like you. That probably should have been a big warning sign.   Answer Question

The benefits were atrocious (heatlth benefits, unbelievably).

Project Manager Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in November 2011.

Had 3 interviews for a Project Manager position. First a phone screen by a recruiter who asked basic questions like why I wanted to work for Humana, describe what I currently do in my job, strengths/weaknesses, etc. Then about 4 weeks later I had a follow-up phone call that I had been selected to do another phone interview with the hiring manager for the position I applied for. This was more analytical type questions - how do I manage multiple projects at once, how do I deal with unhappy clients, what am I looking for in a job, etc. Finally about 3 weeks after that I was called to set up an in-person interview. I scheduled my interview for 2 weeks from that day (soonest they could do it). The in person interview consisted of a panel of 4 people interviewing me in a Q&A type interview. A lot of questions were situational questions - how would I handle different situations and problems. It lasted about 3 hours. Then, I got a call almost 3 weeks after that with a job offer. It was a very long process, but its a big corporation and that is just a part of trying to get in the door with such a large company.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you worked in a group setting to achieve a goal and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about some of the ways that you have increased efficiency at your current job.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They made an offer based off what I was currently making in my job, but it was $7k higher than I am currently making, so it was a great offer.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Humana in June 2010.

back doored the resume. Interview went well ... asked to post to job. Then HR rejected the application.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Humana in May 2009.

The interview process is typical. First, HR will contact you for a screening. If you meet the minimum qualifications then you move to the department interview. For those applying from outside the company, salaries are subjective. Negotiate for a higher salary up front because you will not receive substantial raises.

Project Manager Interview

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Humana in November 2008.

Phone, Phone, Onsite, Second On site, Phone

Project Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Humana in January 2008.

8 interviews in one day. Very hectic and unorganized. Everyone had a script to read off of so by the end I had my answers memorized.

Non Existent