Humana

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana in September 2011.

I applied online, and recieved a phone call from a Corporate recruiter approx. 2 weeks later. The recruiter did a short phone interview, then advised me that she would like to schedule and in person interview with the hiring managers. An interview was scheduled over the phone for the following week, and I recieved an informational e-mail with Humana benefits summary attached directly following the phone call. The hiring managers were flexible enough to interview me after regular business hours to accomodate my schedule. The interview was conducted by two Nurse Managers who were professional and pleasant. The office was nice, clean and located in a very good area. The questions were standard behavioral, situational scenarios.
My question to them was "why do you work here", and they both gave the company excellent reviews and seemed very happy in thier positions.
Dress professionally and talk to the interviewers, don't make them dig for information,

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time when you were required to use your current skill sets to address an unfamiliar problem.   Answer Question
  • what is your favorite thing about your favorite job, or your least favorite thing about your least favorite job?   Answer Question
No need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Humana in June 2012.

The entire process was very eas. HR and local manager were very respectful of my time and extremely flexible regarding the interview. Warm and friendly local staff. HR very communicative. Best place I have ever interviewed!

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard behavioral interview questions   Answer Question