Humana

Humana Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana in April 2014.

I applied online and received an email to do a phone interview with pre-recorded questions. The day after the pre-recorded phone interview I received an interview from the recruiter wanting to set up a face to face. One week later I had a face to face with two supervisors and the manager. I was given 3 pages of behavior questions, and my interview lasted 1 hour. 1 week and half later I received an offer.

Interview Questions
  • When was there a time you had to make a quick decision, and the when was there a time you had time to make a decision.   Answer Question
No negotiating needed, they offered much more than I was looking for.

Other Interview Reviews for Humana

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Humana in March 2014.

phone interview and then face to face. it was pretty informal but they were sticklers for using the Situation, Task, Action and then Result formula for your answers

Wanted 10 hours of overtime a week with no salary increase

Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Humana in May 2012.

Applied online and was contacted a couple days later by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I did the phone interview the next week and was contacted a week later to set up a face to face interview later on in the week. The interview was with a manager and others with in the company. I was then called back for a second interview a week later, for the next day. A week later I was offered the position contingent on a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
    I don't know if you are able to negotiate, I received a very fair offer. She did ask me if the salary was okay and I just said yes.

Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Humana in April 2008.

First interview over the phone with HR then interview with the hiring manager. After the interview, starts the background process which is very detailed and takes about two weeks. Finally HR will call with job offer.

Interview Questions
    • A time that you did something wrong at a job and what did you learn from it   Answer Question