Interviews for Top Jobs at Humanscale
- Account Development Representative (1)
- Administrative Assistant (1)
- Industrial Designer (1)
- Healthcare Specialist (1)
- Internet Marketing (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Associate Ergonomist (1)
- Architectural and Design Representative (1)
1 person found this helpful
Manufacturing Engineer Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Humanscale in January 2011.
Planned for 2 rounds of interviews. Didn't make it past first round. Interviewed with HR coordinator and hiring manager. Feedback: didn't relay past roles well. My inexperience at interviewing hurt my chances. Interview questions were generic requiring candidate to find a way to make the connection between experience and job duties. No job description questions were brought up. Perception is that the interview was difficult and it was left for the candidate to make sure responses were appropriate. Perception on work culture is management is overly profit and sales driven, have to drink the KoolAid to advance well. Still felt qualified for job, probably best for my sake they passed on me, for work life balance.
- Select the job you liked the most on your resume and talk about that one. Answer Question