Humanscale Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Piscataway, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Humanscale in January 2011.

Planned for 2 rounds of interviews. Didn't make it past first round. Interviewed with HR coordinator and hiring manager. Feedback: didn't relay past roles well. My inexperience at interviewing hurt my chances. Interview questions were generic requiring candidate to find a way to make the connection between experience and job duties. No job description questions were brought up. Perception is that the interview was difficult and it was left for the candidate to make sure responses were appropriate. Perception on work culture is management is overly profit and sales driven, have to drink the KoolAid to advance well. Still felt qualified for job, probably best for my sake they passed on me, for work life balance.

Interview Questions
  • Select the job you liked the most on your resume and talk about that one.   Answer Question

Worked for Humanscale? Contribute to the Community!