Hungama Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2014

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Hungama.

there were 1 aptitude test following to it were 2 rounds of technical interviews.
    questions were moderate (as i appeared at that time as 1 year experienced candidate).
    in technical interview questions on PHP & MySQL were moderate touching the topics such as cookies, sessions etc.
    you can prepare well even by googling "interview questions for 1 year experienced candidate".

Interview Questions
    • Question asked on clock's problem. i don't remember exactly.   Answer Question
    in my last round i got an offer interviewer was quite cool, agreed on my expected CTC

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Hungama in September 2010.

First round will be Aptitude and technical test followed by face to face technical and HR round

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Hungama in May 2009.

The hiring process is very simple, I was called by the HR first, fixed an interview. On the day of the interview, met the concerned person. Within a month I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What was the last movie I had seen and my opinion about it?   Answer Question
    Being a fresher in VAS, I didn't negotiate much but was able to get an increase of 2K from my previous take home salary.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hungama in December 2011.

personal interview with a person from HR,
    then a personal interview with a person from the tech team,

Interview Questions
    • Why did you take up this project for your internship? Why not a tried and tested one?
      Why choose an outdated technology to work on?
        View Answer
    none, the offer was good, and I accepted it

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hungama in April 2012.

HR representative contacted me via employee reference. In the begining, it was a tele-interview where i was grilled for a long time, had other rounds with the COO of the company asking me about my current job, role, growth, reason to leave etc.

Interview Questions

I got a better offer from my current employer!

Software Developer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Hungama in April 2010.

Simple questions in java j2me. how can u check two circles will collide? how do u draw a circle without draw circle method by using only radius and origin?

Interview Questions
    • how you will draw a circle without using drawcircle method in java?   Answer Question

Worked for Hungama? Contribute to the Community!