Hungama Interview Questions

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

there were 1 aptitude test following to it were 2 rounds of technical interviews. questions were moderate (as i appeared at that time as 1 year experienced candidate). in technical interview questions on PHP & MySQL were moderate touching the topics such as cookies, sessions etc. you can prepare well even by googling "interview questions for 1 year experienced candidate".

Interview Questions

• Question asked on clock's problem. i don't remember exactly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

in my last round i got an offer interviewer was quite cool, agreed on my expected CTC

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

HR representative contacted me via employee reference. In the begining, it was a tele-interview where i was grilled for a long time, had other rounds with the COO of the company asking me about my current job, role, growth, reason to leave etc.

Interview Questions

• Current Job role   1 Answer
    • How did you contribute to company growth   1 Answer

I got a better offer from my current employer!

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

personal interview with a person from HR, then a personal interview with a person from the tech team,

Interview Questions

• Why did you take up this project for your internship? Why not a tried and tested one? Why choose an outdated technology to work on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, the offer was good, and I accepted it

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

First round will be Aptitude and technical test followed by face to face technical and HR round

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hungama in April 2010.

Interview

Simple questions in java j2me. how can u check two circles will collide? how do u draw a circle without draw circle method by using only radius and origin?

Interview Questions

• how you will draw a circle without using drawcircle method in java?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Hungama (Mumbai (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is very simple, I was called by the HR first, fixed an interview. On the day of the interview, met the concerned person. Within a month I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What was the last movie I had seen and my opinion about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Being a fresher in VAS, I didn't negotiate much but was able to get an increase of 2K from my previous take home salary.