Hungama

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Hungama.

Interview Details – there were 1 aptitude test following to it were 2 rounds of technical interviews.
questions were moderate (as i appeared at that time as 1 year experienced candidate).
in technical interview questions on PHP & MySQL were moderate touching the topics such as cookies, sessions etc.
you can prepare well even by googling "interview questions for 1 year experienced candidate".

Interview Question – Question asked on clock's problem. i don't remember exactly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – in my last round i got an offer interviewer was quite cool, agreed on my expected CTC

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Hungama in September 2010.

Interview Details – First round will be Aptitude and technical test followed by face to face technical and HR round

Interview Question – Aptitude   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Hungama in May 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process is very simple, I was called by the HR first, fixed an interview. On the day of the interview, met the concerned person. Within a month I was hired.

Interview Question – What was the last movie I had seen and my opinion about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Being a fresher in VAS, I didn't negotiate much but was able to get an increase of 2K from my previous take home salary.

Developer Interview

Developer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Hungama in December 2011.

Interview Details – personal interview with a person from HR,
then a personal interview with a person from the tech team,

Interview Question – Why did you take up this project for your internship? Why not a tried and tested one?
Why choose an outdated technology to work on?
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – none, the offer was good, and I accepted it

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hungama in April 2012.

Interview Details – HR representative contacted me via employee reference. In the begining, it was a tele-interview where i was grilled for a long time, had other rounds with the COO of the company asking me about my current job, role, growth, reason to leave etc.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I got a better offer from my current employer!

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Hungama in April 2010.

Interview Details – Simple questions in java j2me. how can u check two circles will collide? how do u draw a circle without draw circle method by using only radius and origin?

Interview Question – how you will draw a circle without using drawcircle method in java?   Answer Question

Worked for Hungama? Contribute to the Community!