Hungry Jack's pvt ltd

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hungry Jack's pvt ltd

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Trainee Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hungry Jack's pvt ltd in June 2011.

I applied online for a crew member position and called to come in for the interview. I appeared to the interview and I was asked questions on team work, friendliness, hospitality experience. I am enriched with over 8 years of experience so at the end of the interview, I was asked if I could come for another round and I nodded. I was called again for 2nd round. I appeared in the interview and as soon as interview started I was told that considering my past experience, they have decided to offer me management position. I was grilled on management fundamentals and people management skills. At the end of it, I was told that I'll be given a call back from them. I received call in 2 days and I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • How tough skinned are you?   View Answer
  • What will you do if somebody who is older than you in the company tries to have a go on you?   View Answer
Company works on Fast food laws set and negotiation didn't take place.