Hungry Jack's pvt ltd

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainee Manager Interview

Trainee Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Hungry Jack's pvt ltd in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for a crew member position and called to come in for the interview. I appeared to the interview and I was asked questions on team work, friendliness, hospitality experience. I am enriched with over 8 years of experience so at the end of the interview, I was asked if I could come for another round and I nodded. I was called again for 2nd round. I appeared in the interview and as soon as interview started I was told that considering my past experience, they have decided to offer me management position. I was grilled on management fundamentals and people management skills. At the end of it, I was told that I'll be given a call back from them. I received call in 2 days and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How tough skinned are you?   View Answer
  • What will you do if somebody who is older than you in the company tries to have a go on you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Company works on Fast food laws set and negotiation didn't take place.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hungry Jack's pvt ltd? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hungry Jack's pvt ltd Trainee Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hungry Jack's pvt ltd employees and interview candidates.