Hunter Douglas (US) Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.3

Director Digital Demand Generation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearl River, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hunter Douglas (US) (Pearl River, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

They arranged my travel to NY, all went as planned, very thorough and no hiccups at all. Very professional and friendly greeting upon arrival. Well-prepared staff interviews, very cordial and friendly group. Asked a lot about my work history, were not very enlightening about the job I was applying for - perhaps because it's a new position?

Interview Questions

• Asked whether I'm collaborative   1 Answer

Ecommerce Analyst Interview

Interview

Hiring and interview process was typical. Met with 5 different people. Overall the interview took an entire day. Somewhat overwhelming... but in the end ended up to be ok.

SAP Variant Configurator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hunter Douglas (US).

Interview

Multiple stage... first with the HR department, then with IT department. The immediate supervisor is excellent, the higher up management is average... to good. Culture used to be more laid back, but has higher pressure these days. Still I believe that the work life balance here is better than in most companies.

Interview Questions

• Sorry... but it has been many years since the interview, so I can't remember specific questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because back then... I really needed the job and didn't realize that it was common practice to negotiate. If I knew then, what I know now.. I would have negotiated for a bit more salary... and more time off.

Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Hunter Douglas (US) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring manager was a Vice President. After an initial phone interview he asked me to contact the other people that worked for him and asked what they thought it was like. They flew me out for a face to face interview in which the VP didn't ask very many questions nor did he give me the chance to do so. He just talked and talked. At one point I felt like he was trying to convince me to take the job.

Interview Questions

• I found it very odd that the interviewer in one Division spoke so negatively of the Division that I was coming from.   Answer Question