Huntington Hospital Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntington Hospital

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Huntington Hospital.

I showed up a bunch of times with my resume, never needed to fill out an application. Eventually they agreed to give me an interview. It seems that if you have an interview you immediately get the job. At first I thought this was great but it turns out it really isn't. Every person who has been interviewed since I have been there has been hired. This has put me on a team of people with little to no experience in phlebotomy and has caused many issues, I think there interviewing process needs to be a little more strict and I hope they will start to see that as being a part of all the problems that are happening there now.

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't any negotiating. Pay rates and schedules are pretty much set in stone before you get there.

Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Huntington Hospital.

Hiring was done democratically by a round table of dietitians. They were in between management. What a wonderful way to be chosen. Your coworkers picked you! What was beautiful about this was not only did they care about my ability, they genuinely cared about my personality and values.

Interview Questions
    • If I can remember, How would I deal with a difficult patient was a question. I had never been asked this before, I gave them my honest answer even if it sounded woo-woo.   View Answer

Er Registrar Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Huntington Hospital in November 2010.

I submitted a paper application and received a phone call from the admitting director to schedule an interview.

During the interview she asked about my experience and if i had a strong stomach as the er could be very nasty sometimes

I took a typing and grammar test
    A week later i was offered the position