Huntleigh USA

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntleigh USA

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huntleigh USA in August 2010.

A friend of mine was an employee at the time. He contacted his boss and recommended me.
    The person in charge told him to give me his phone number and contact him. I did so.
    He asked me how old I am and if I'm free to work any kind of hours. He also asked if I have military service experience (which I do).

After that, he gave me a few dates and I started working. First day I had to fill up the required hiring papers (tax info).

Interview Questions
    • Have you completed any kind of military service?   Answer Question
    • Are you flexible enough to come to work in case of a two hour notice?   Answer Question
    No room for negotiations. You either take it or leave it.
    $12.00 per hours and no benefits of any kind.

Wheelchair Pusher/Dispatcher/Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Huntleigh USA in July 2010.

There was no interview. Just filled out and application got called in to the office. She asked me if I wanted to work PT or FT then gave me a shift. Had to do a drug test and background check.

Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Huntleigh USA in March 2008.

I filled out a very detailed application regarding my employment history for the past ten years. Then I had a one on one interview. Then I had to have my record checked by the local police department. Then I had to get my fingerprints taken at the airport. Then I had to wait a really long time for the results to come back. Then I had to take a drug test then I was hired.

Interview Questions