Huntsman Corp Senior Engineer Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Huntsman Corp in September 2010.

Initially I was contacted by a staffing agency who found me using LinkedIn. After reviewing the job description, I deemed it a good fit and had the first interview on the phone. It was a quick 30 minute call that quickly turned into 45 minutes. The discussion was regarding my background and the job itself. The hiring manager immediately told me that he would like to meet in person. About a half week later, I met him and another manager for lunch. It was similar to the phone interview as far as content but went into more detail. They both were wearing suits and we had lunch at a formal place in The Woodlands, so that tipped me off regarding the culture of the company. Both men were affable and easy to talk to. About one week later I was invited for a all-day, on-site interview. I met with myriad of folks on the team. Most of my soon-to-be coworkers were easy-going and easy to talk to as well. The site in which I will work at is more laid back with people in business casual clothing. There weren't any questions too difficult, nor were there any technical questions. The only difficult part was that it lasted all day.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work with difficult people.   View Answer