Huntsville Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Benefits/Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

The process took a day - interviewed at Huntsville in February 2012.

Initially, I was rather perturbed that I was on time for my interview, but kept waiting for more than 30 minutes. However, once the interview began I brushed it off as it was obvious the interviewer was making every attempt to really get to know each applicant and put them at ease. It was a very pleasant and relaxed atmosphere in the interview room, and the interviewer displayed a genuine interest in my answers and questions during the interview. The questions were pertinent to the job, and some were very technical, unlike some interviews I've been on. One recommendation I would make to the interviewer would be to work on saying "Ask" instead of "Axe". All in all it was a very pleasant interview experience, I was disappointed at not being selected.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntsville

Worked for Huntsville? Contribute to the Community!