Huntswood Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntswood

Complaints Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my C.V for review on an attached link on the Company's website. A few days later, I received a call from requesting that I attend an assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a basic literacy/numerical test in a business suit alongside other hopeful applicants. It was then , followed by a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quite generic, nothing to overly tasking.   Answer Question

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Informal Interview and chat about previous experience, about the role, salary, Followed by a series of tests including math skills, reading and writing skills followed by a comprehension letter writing exercise.

Negotiation

Data Gatherer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was an absolute doddle. Seriously, the guy was selling the job to me, not the other way around! Then we were asked to do a very simple numeracy and literacy test, along with typing a formal letter. It was so easy that I did think it was a bit strange that such a well paying job was so accessible? I'd worked in data previously, but there really weren't any questions about data. I kept waiting for my interviewer to ask and it never came up! I now realise that it is because they are having trouble finding/keeping staff because the job is such a mess.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't a negotiation because the wadge is so good! Now I would demand a hell of a lot more, because of the hours I'm putting in and the pressure is horrible.

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

I spent 20 minutes talking with the CEO. He didn't ask me anything about the role or my suitability but it was a graduate position - I have since discovered they were looking for a type of person rather than someone with specific skills so it was all based on personality.