Huntswood Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Huntswood

Complaints Handler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Huntswood in February 2012.

Interview

I submitted my C.V for review on an attached link on the Company's website. A few days later, I received a call from requesting that I attend an assessment day. The assessment day consisted of a basic literacy/numerical test in a business suit alongside other hopeful applicants. It was then , followed by a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were quite generic, nothing to overly tasking.   Answer Question

Resourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Huntswood (Reading, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

I spent 20 minutes talking with the CEO. He didn't ask me anything about the role or my suitability but it was a graduate position - I have since discovered they were looking for a type of person rather than someone with specific skills so it was all based on personality.

Interview Questions