Hurewitz, Boschan & Co. Audit Staff Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hurewitz, Boschan & Co.

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Staff Auditor Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hurewitz, Boschan & Co. (Century City, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

Received an email a couple of days after I applied asking to format an Excel worksheet. Pretty straightforward and simple. Then had a 15 min. phone interview asking about my resume, and what I knew about royalty audits. Scheduled for an interview with the partners a week later. Interview lasted 45 min. It seemed like they did not have any formal interview questions prepared, so the interview was very relaxed. Sent them a thank you email the next day and received an email a few hours later saying that they offered the position to another person. I thought the interview went really well and left feeling really confident, but in reality I probably never even had a shot because of my lack of work experience in auditing and accounting.

Interview Questions