Hurewitz, Boschan & Co.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Auditor Intern Interview

Staff Auditor Intern
Century City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hurewitz, Boschan & Co. in September 2011.

Interview Details – Received an email a couple of days after I applied asking to format an Excel worksheet. Pretty straightforward and simple. Then had a 15 min. phone interview asking about my resume, and what I knew about royalty audits. Scheduled for an interview with the partners a week later. Interview lasted 45 min. It seemed like they did not have any formal interview questions prepared, so the interview was very relaxed. Sent them a thank you email the next day and received an email a few hours later saying that they offered the position to another person. I thought the interview went really well and left feeling really confident, but in reality I probably never even had a shot because of my lack of work experience in auditing and accounting.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hurewitz, Boschan & Co.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hurewitz, Boschan & Co. Staff Auditor Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hurewitz, Boschan & Co. employees and interview candidates.