Hurix

Updated Oct 27, 2014

3.3

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Hurix.

there were 3 rounds of interview, one with HR, another with sales head and then with CEO. All the rounds were face to face. I specially liked the idea of having location in a club for interview.

Interview Questions
    • Yours preference will be to handle one territory or would you like to go for Global regions.   View Answer
    it was negotiable

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andheri (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Andheri (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hurix in May 2013.

First Round : Research round
    They provide one sheet which show cast about your personal details.
     Ten questions about company like its product and clients some e-commerce terms.
    Then they provide sheet to research contact details of publishers and top 50 publishers list.
    Second Round:H.R round
    select any one publisher name
    ask to research on preferred age group for that publisher
    Check your resume

Content Writer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hurix.

Very simple as compared to other elearning companies. All that was asked in the interview was my previous experience and was asked to write a short essay, which I thought was quite simple to crack. One thing in the interview was that the interviewer gave a situation with regards to an elearning scenario and asked me how would I address the issue, this came as a little unexpected, but anyways I got through! So this place has a very lenient interview procedure.

Interview Questions
    • The question was : If you had to teach a history lesson, how would u prepare it as an elearning module?   Answer Question

ELearning Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Hurix in January 2012.

The ability and skills of the candidate are not the deciding factor for success in the interview, but if you are able to convince the interviewer that you practice principled performance in your day to day activities then you are in.

Interview Questions
    • How do you practice Principled Performance in your day to day life?   View Answer

Software Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hurix in September 2011.

The drive was for freshers for the position of iOS/Android. There were around 20 vacancies, 10 each in iOS and Android. They generally recruits with the help of a consultancy aspire infolabs, hyderabad.
    The consultancy called near about 1200 freshers on a day to day basis around 60-70 candidates per day for 3 weeks, they shortlisted candidates on the basis of criteria given by the company i.e 60% throughout career. They shortlisted 131 candidates from those 1200 on basis of aptitude test and a GD round. Thereafter all the candidates were called for final rounds of interview at novotel, hyderabad on 29th september 2011. There they had 3 rounds of interview i.e Aptitude, GD and PI (Technical) and from them they had selected 20 candidates including me.

Interview Questions
    • As I was from Electronics background, I was not expecting many questions from Java, even though they asked but it totally depends on your aptitude and logical reasoning. They asked me 3 logical and problem solving questions in the interview and I had answered them correctly.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Hurix in January 2010.

One round of technical interview
    One round of IQ/Intelligence test
    One round of HR interview
    Offer letter within 2-3 days
    Informal dress attire and casual atmosphere in company
    Open door policy followed for senior management and addressing on first name basis

Offer was non-negotiable