Huron Consulting Group
Huron Consulting Group Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Analyst (42)
- Healthcare Analyst (14)
- Associate Consultant (7)
- Product Specialist (7)
- Manager (5)
- Associate (5)
- Consulting Analyst (5)
- Consultant (5)
- Healthcare Consultant (3)
- Experienced Analyst (3)
- Summer Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Director (2)
- Intern (2)
- Healthcare Consulting Analyst (2)
- Associate Revenue Cycle Consultant (2)
- Management Consulting Manager (2)
- Manager - Global Education Advisory Services (GEAS) (1)
- Manager - EDiscovery (1)
- Life Sciences/Higher Education Analyst (Experienced) (1)
- Infrastructure Manager - Systems (1)
- Associate Clinical Ops (1)
- Consulting Analyst (Legal Analyst) (1)
- HEAT Consultant (1)
- Huron Consulting Analyst (1)
- Experienced Healthcare Analyst (1)
- Life Sciences Analyst (1)
- Education and Life Sciences Analyst (1)
- Analyst-Healthcare (1)
- Consultant Analyst (1)
Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in July 2013.
Interview Details – Interviewed on phone then in person. Was asked a financial question about AR and then asked a situation question and asked to responds following STAR.
Interview Question – The AR question was difficult and i was not interviewing for a finance position. Answer Question
Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.
Interview Details – I was invited to the main interviews in Chicago. Intense interview day, almost too intense where I didnt even know what more to ask or say at the end of all the interviews. Definitely come prepared and in the best spirits because you are expected to be at the top of your game the entire interview process.
Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in August 2008.
Interview Details – It was very smooth. Got some good indications as to the job requirements.
Interview Question – What would you do if the client does not want to follow your recommendations and you know that they are heading down the wrong path.... Answer Question
Consultant Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in December 2011.
Interview Details – Standard Interview Process - accurately depicted on the website.
Interview Question – Why consulting? Standard questions about resume? Answer Question
Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in October 2010.
Interview Details – Very laid back interview with only two behavioral questions. The rest were questions like, why Huron? why Consulting?
Interview Question – Why Huron? Answer Question
Consulting Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in August 2010.
Interview Details – Received interview through career services office at university and by directly emailing recruiter. HR set up an office visit with two 1:1 interviews. First was behavioral second was a series of two cases. third interview was over phone with a new consultant. Did not pursue position further but fourth would have been over phone with MD in practice, fifth and sixth would have been 1:1 behavioral with MD in the office
- Tell me about a time you displayed leadership skills Answer Question
- Tell me about a time you went above and beyond Answer Question
- Case scenario about increasing rev and decreasing costs: what information would you collect? how collect it? draw a conclusion based on info given and then determine who/how present it to? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Huron Consulting Group