Huron Consulting Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Life Sciences Analyst Interview

Life Sciences Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – The two associates from Huron were very nice and made me very relaxed discussing my interest in Huron and my qualifications. I had a nice time speaking with them, but they can be quite selective with candidates. I would advise candidate to not be shy and act enthusiastic because Huron is big in healthcare consulting. It was a 2:1 interview that involved a case.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Huron Consulting Group

Worked for Huron Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!

Huron Consulting Group Videos

Huron Consulting Group – Why Work for Us?

Huron Consulting Group helps clients in diverse industries improve performance, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory changes, recover from distress and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huron Consulting Group Life Sciences Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Huron Consulting Group employees and interview candidates.