Huron Consulting Group Management Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I got the phone interview after networking with a contact at Huron. Let me mention that the process started in late November, so I assume because of the holidays and year end situation it must have taken a bit longer for the entire interviewing process to complete (2months). First the HR contacted me and we had a brief fit interview. In a week's time I had a phone interview with a Manager. This was a behavioral interview with few fit questions. I heard back in a month's time and was invited to the Huron office. It was a half day affair, professional and well conducted one on one interviews with with 4 different people. From my experience, I understand that if you are coming with consulting experience, fit becomes the priority.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experiences? team experiences?   Answer Question
  • How you deal with pressure situations? when you do not agree with your boss? Questions based on your resume   Answer Question