Huron Consulting Group

www.huronconsultinggroup.com

Huron Consulting Group Management Consulting Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Consulting Analyst Interview

Management Consulting Analyst
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – I got the phone interview after networking with a contact at Huron. Let me mention that the process started in late November, so I assume because of the holidays and year end situation it must have taken a bit longer for the entire interviewing process to complete (2months). First the HR contacted me and we had a brief fit interview. In a week's time I had a phone interview with a Manager. This was a behavioral interview with few fit questions. I heard back in a month's time and was invited to the Huron office. It was a half day affair, professional and well conducted one on one interviews with with 4 different people. From my experience, I understand that if you are coming with consulting experience, fit becomes the priority.

Interview Questions

• Leadership experiences? team experiences?   Answer Question
  • How you deal with pressure situations? when you do not agree with your boss? Questions based on your resume   Answer Question

Worked for Huron Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!