Huron Consulting Group

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Peoplesoft Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Huron Consulting Group in July 2012.

Initial contact with recruiter was great, two phone interviews and then I was asked to go to Chicago for an in person interview. I meet with four people, thought it went well but didn't get an offer. Huron paid for the airline and hotel and I was told to keep receipts for the cabs and meals and that I would be reimbursed. Well my interview was in July and I have yet to see a reimbursement check. I have contacted Huron several time about this, the first time I was told the person I sent the receipts to was no longer with the company, but to send copies to someone else and I would get reimbursed. I called again last week and was told the person taking care of this was out of the office. Looks like I'm out about $200 :( Not what I was expecting from a company of this caliber.

Interview Questions