Huron School District

Very Easy Interview

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Huron, SD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Huron School District in September 2010.

Interview Details – I sent in a resume to the central office and heard back within the week. I had an interview with the principal of the facility I was to work at. It was very quick and I was given the "OK" to work as a sub at the school. I went back to the admin building to set up direct deposit pay and to be fingerprinted for the federal background check.

Interview Question – Why would you like to substitute for Huron schools?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations; substitute salary is on a fixed schedule.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Huron School District? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Huron School District Substitute Teacher interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Huron School District employees and interview candidates.