Husky Injection Molding Systems

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer In Product Development Interview

Electrical Engineer In Product Development
Milton, VT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in March 2011.

Interview Details – Consisted of a phone interview with the manager, would be peer, and hr rep. Then a 30 minute phone presentation on a subject of my choice showing issues and how I resolved them and finally a in person interview/get to know you and tour. There weren't any tough questions asked. The final in I spoke with everyone from peers, to managers to the Director of the group and it was more of an information gathering session then a drilling you for questions.
The facility was really nice, very clean and everyone was extremely nice, it is Vermont, everyone is like that. The facility was in the middle of no where, in a small town, down frost heave filled roads.

Interview Question – The presentation was the most unexpected, but it was because the job needed someone that could present in front of large groups.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was a little low and they only gave me 2 days to decide. Offer was given on Friday and I had to decide by Monday. I wanted more time, but they couldn't give it to me. And the offer amount was a little low for what I was looking for.
In the long run I decided I didn't want to move back to VT yet, didn't want to deal with the people again. For reference, I am from NH, went to school in VT, now living in Los Angeles.

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Burlington, VT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted entirely over the phone by Manager, then HR. Several interviews followed as I was being considered for a move to US which would have required visas. Eventually turned down as Husky were not prepared to wait the time it would take to obtain the appropriate visa.

Quality Analyst Interview

Quality Analyst
Bolton, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in August 2009.

Interview Details – Panel review with hiring manager and HR consultant. Series of questions asked for 30 min. If they like you, you will make it to the next round. You will most likely meet with a series of managers up to and including the General Manager of the Business Unit.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where encountered a difficult employee. How did you work with them?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. But, you can if you know how to.

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems.

Interview Details – Personal interview with very few academic questioins. Asked about why Husky among other companies, why the particular job, asked about past experiences and what was done in them, asked about team skills, times when there were team member problems and how were they resolved, technical skills and details about them, etc.

Interview Question – problem with other team members   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Far away no connection, less pay

Software Designer Interview

Software Designer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems.

Interview Details – Got an email form the husky saying they wanna have interview with me. Interview was easy
Interview Question
1 Tell me about yourself
2 Why Husky

Interview Question – The interview was easy. They basically told me everything about the job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Bolton, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in August 2011.

Interview Details – Met one on one with my manager who was in charge of the position. Great person very friendly and open. As questions such as

-what you know about the company?
-are you available these hours?
- What software are you familiar with
- what skills do you have?

Interview Questions

Systems Designer Interview

Systems Designer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in June 2010.

Interview Details – Simple interview, review my resume and past experience and first had interview with HR then with two team lead and got hired

Interview Question – Tell me about your self   Answer Question

Quality Control Technician Interview

Quality Control Technician
Bolton, ON (Canada)

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in October 2009.

Interview Details – It was an interview arranged by an employement agency. I had a previous interview for the same position but was not successful because the manager wanted experience on BAAN, an ERP software. Although I told him that learning BAAN would not take more than one week but he did believe it. However, in the second interview for another section, the manager did not even care about knowing BAAN.

Interview Question – What is your salary expectation?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Excellent, the offered rate was raised by 50% during the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bolton, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in January 2008.

Interview Details – Called in for initial interview by HR specialist. Met first with her and then met individually with 3 other team members in 1/2 hour increments leading up to the most senior person (hiring manager). Later learned that if you don't "pass" the early interviews the others don't bother meeting with you.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary came in way under valued but was able to bring it up by not taking the first offer.

Worked for Husky Injection Molding Systems? Contribute to the Community!