Husky Injection Molding Systems Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.7

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

On campus interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Milton, VT) in March 2011.

Interview

Consisted of a phone interview with the manager, would be peer, and hr rep. Then a 30 minute phone presentation on a subject of my choice showing issues and how I resolved them and finally a in person interview/get to know you and tour. There weren't any tough questions asked. The final in I spoke with everyone from peers, to managers to the Director of the group and it was more of an information gathering session then a drilling you for questions. The facility was really nice, very clean and everyone was extremely nice, it is Vermont, everyone is like that. The facility was in the middle of no where, in a small town, down frost heave filled roads.

Interview Questions

• The presentation was the most unexpected, but it was because the job needed someone that could present in front of large groups.   Answer Question

It was a little low and they only gave me 2 days to decide. Offer was given on Friday and I had to decide by Monday. I wanted more time, but they couldn't give it to me. And the offer amount was a little low for what I was looking for. In the long run I decided I didn't want to move back to VT yet, didn't want to deal with the people again. For reference, I am from NH, went to school in VT, now living in Los Angeles.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Burlington, VT) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was conducted entirely over the phone by Manager, then HR. Several interviews followed as I was being considered for a move to US which would have required visas. Eventually turned down as Husky were not prepared to wait the time it would take to obtain the appropriate visa.

Electrical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

There were only behavioural questions for this interview. These question varied from how you would handle different situation with team members. I was also asked my approach towards a project and which if i prfioritize planning or executing.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with a team member that was not working well   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

one interviewer, 25-30 minutes length, Give you a relay and tell him what do you think this stuff is and how it works, time management questions like how do you manage your time

Logistics and Customs Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Bolton, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Forwarded them a copy of my resume via email. They responded a couple of days after requesting for a phone interview that took place at my convenience. After phone screening i had to go to bolton for the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems.

Interview

Personal interview with very few academic questioins. Asked about why Husky among other companies, why the particular job, asked about past experiences and what was done in them, asked about team skills, times when there were team member problems and how were they resolved, technical skills and details about them, etc.

Interview Questions

Far away no connection, less pay

Software Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems.

Interview

Got an email form the husky saying they wanna have interview with me. Interview was easy Interview Question 1 Tell me about yourself 2 Why Husky

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy. They basically told me everything about the job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems (Bolton, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

Met one on one with my manager who was in charge of the position. Great person very friendly and open. As questions such as -what you know about the company? -are you available these hours? - What software are you familiar with - what skills do you have?

Control Software Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in October 2010.

Interview

Normally take 2 rounds or 3, all general questions, such as tell us about your self, do you know ###. What projects have you done. Why do you want this job, why do you leave last job.

Interview Questions

• tell us what is the difficult situation in you past job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Can negotiate start vacation from 2 weeks to 3 weeks if you have working experience