Husky Injection Molding Systems Interview Questions

On campus interview

Electrical Engineer In Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milton, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, VT

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in March 2011.

Consisted of a phone interview with the manager, would be peer, and hr rep. Then a 30 minute phone presentation on a subject of my choice showing issues and how I resolved them and finally a in person interview/get to know you and tour. There weren't any tough questions asked. The final in I spoke with everyone from peers, to managers to the Director of the group and it was more of an information gathering session then a drilling you for questions.
    The facility was really nice, very clean and everyone was extremely nice, it is Vermont, everyone is like that. The facility was in the middle of no where, in a small town, down frost heave filled roads.

Interview Questions
    • The presentation was the most unexpected, but it was because the job needed someone that could present in front of large groups.   Answer Question

It was a little low and they only gave me 2 days to decide. Offer was given on Friday and I had to decide by Monday. I wanted more time, but they couldn't give it to me. And the offer amount was a little low for what I was looking for.
    In the long run I decided I didn't want to move back to VT yet, didn't want to deal with the people again. For reference, I am from NH, went to school in VT, now living in Los Angeles.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burlington, VT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in January 2008.

The interview was conducted entirely over the phone by Manager, then HR. Several interviews followed as I was being considered for a move to US which would have required visas. Eventually turned down as Husky were not prepared to wait the time it would take to obtain the appropriate visa.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems.

Personal interview with very few academic questioins. Asked about why Husky among other companies, why the particular job, asked about past experiences and what was done in them, asked about team skills, times when there were team member problems and how were they resolved, technical skills and details about them, etc.

Interview Questions

Far away no connection, less pay

Software Designer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems.

Got an email form the husky saying they wanna have interview with me. Interview was easy
    Interview Question
    1 Tell me about yourself
    2 Why Husky

Interview Questions
    • The interview was easy. They basically told me everything about the job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, ON (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in August 2011.

Met one on one with my manager who was in charge of the position. Great person very friendly and open. As questions such as

-what you know about the company?
    -are you available these hours?
    - What software are you familiar with
    - what skills do you have?

Systems Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in June 2010.

Simple interview, review my resume and past experience and first had interview with HR then with two team lead and got hired

Quality Control Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, ON (Canada)

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in October 2009.

It was an interview arranged by an employement agency. I had a previous interview for the same position but was not successful because the manager wanted experience on BAAN, an ERP software. Although I told him that learning BAAN would not take more than one week but he did believe it. However, in the second interview for another section, the manager did not even care about knowing BAAN.

Interview Questions
    Excellent, the offered rate was raised by 50% during the interview.

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in August 2009.

Panel review with hiring manager and HR consultant. Series of questions asked for 30 min. If they like you, you will make it to the next round. You will most likely meet with a series of managers up to and including the General Manager of the Business Unit.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where encountered a difficult employee. How did you work with them?   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate. But, you can if you know how to.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolton, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Husky Injection Molding Systems in January 2008.

Called in for initial interview by HR specialist. Met first with her and then met individually with 3 other team members in 1/2 hour increments leading up to the most senior person (hiring manager). Later learned that if you don't "pass" the early interviews the others don't bother meeting with you.

Interview Questions
    The salary came in way under valued but was able to bring it up by not taking the first offer.

Worked for Husky Injection Molding Systems? Contribute to the Community!