Hussmann Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.6

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hussmann in June 2015.

Interview

Kept it short and sweet. Basically all behavioral type questions. They want to see how you handled various situations that you have experienced. They want to make sure your not going to blow up on a customer or take something the wrong way.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a good designer and a great one?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hussmann.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Question about you and why you applied to this job. The woman interviewing you may seem serious at times; just ask questions and try to connect with her (professionally)

Interview Questions

It was only a Summer internship, i wanted Summer + continuation but they didnt guarantee that.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hussmann (Chino, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

You have to know some on in the company in order to get in if you do they call you and say we come to the team then you just show up to work and they will put you where they need you

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hussmann (Suwanee, GA).

Interview

Very informal only had two interviews, and was thrown to the wolves.

Negotiation

none was told it started at 40,000

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeton, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hussmann (Bridgeton, MO) in November 2012.

Interview

Scenario based interview with a panel of 5-6 plant personnel.

Interview Questions

• Had to apply your experiences to the questions they were asking. I can from a completely different industrial background so that may have been the difficulty.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Really no negotiations

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hussmann in February 2009.

Interview

Initial contact through recruiter. Once date was set with HR department, Hussmann sent information package about company and benefits. Very helpful! Panel interview with 4 people in "cross-examination" style. A little confusing but it made it easier to communicate to everyone rather than just focusing on one person at a time. Very mixed panel and very friendly personalities with all kinds of background. Helpful and open when I had questions. The panel never gave the impression that they try to "trick" me. Room was bigger than necessary for the number of people but small enough to not feel lost. Interviewers were on both sides of the table, avoiding a "barrier" between them and me. After the interview I asked for a plant tour and I got one. Very extensive, though not all areas. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation where you had to overcome obstacles.   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hussmann (Mexico City (Mexico)) in March 2014.

Interview

The choice process is very easy. First, you have a phone interview with HR about your experience and skills. Next, you must submit a personal interview with your future boss. Finally, an individual assessment center is requested. I did not an English interview.

Interview Questions

• During the interview, they ask you about your knowledge, experience and skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hussmann.

Interview

30 minute phone interview. It was very straight forward and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none