Hussmann

Updated Jan 30, 2015
Updated Jan 30, 2015

2.7

Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hussmann.

Interview process was easy. Question about you and why you applied to this job. The woman interviewing you may seem serious at times; just ask questions and try to connect with her (professionally)

Interview Questions

It was only a Summer internship, i wanted Summer + continuation but they didnt guarantee that.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Hussmann in February 2014.

You have to know some on in the company in order to get in if you do they call you and say we come to the team then you just show up to work and they will put you where they need you

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Hussmann.

Very informal only had two interviews, and was thrown to the wolves.

none was told it started at 40,000

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeton, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeton, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Hussmann in November 2012.

Scenario based interview with a panel of 5-6 plant personnel.

Interview Questions
    • Had to apply your experiences to the questions they were asking. I can from a completely different industrial background so that may have been the difficulty.   Answer Question
    Really no negotiations

Six Sigma Black Belt Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hussmann in February 2009.

Initial contact through recruiter.
    Once date was set with HR department, Hussmann sent information package about company and benefits. Very helpful!
    Panel interview with 4 people in "cross-examination" style. A little confusing but it made it easier to communicate to everyone rather than just focusing on one person at a time.
    Very mixed panel and very friendly personalities with all kinds of background. Helpful and open when I had questions. The panel never gave the impression that they try to "trick" me.
    Room was bigger than necessary for the number of people but small enough to not feel lost. Interviewers were on both sides of the table, avoiding a "barrier" between them and me.
    After the interview I asked for a plant tour and I got one. Very extensive, though not all areas. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a situation where you had to overcome obstacles.   View Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hussmann in March 2014.

The choice process is very easy. First, you have a phone interview with HR about your experience and skills. Next, you must submit a personal interview with your future boss. Finally, an individual assessment center is requested. I did not an English interview.

Interview Questions
    • During the interview, they ask you about your knowledge, experience and skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Hussmann.

30 minute phone interview. It was very straight forward and to the point.

none