Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hutchinson Technology
- Engineer (1)
- Engineer Intern (1)
- Technician (1)
- Process Development Engineer (1)
- Engineer Coop (1)
- Kolonoscopy (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology in February 2015.
On campus interview followed by on-site tour and interview. Mix of HR and technical questions, everyone was very friendly. Focused more on the big picture of learning and evaluating than smaller details...measure twice and cut once type of mentality.
- Can't remember details but all were sort of trick questions that required more thinking conceptually than getting the "correct" answer...Questions regarding heat transfer, materials properties, ect Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2014.
applied online through school website. phone interview with one of the lead engineer. going over resume and then technical questions. expected normal behavioral questions. the technical question is more like an IQ test. the result is out within an month and the HR will call you and see if you accept the offer.
- does it take longer to boil eggs on the top of mountain Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Phone interview, followed by a day of numerous interviews by supervisors and managers, tours
- The refridgerator question: "If you open a refridgerator in a closed room, what happens?" 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology (Hutchinson, MN) in February 2012.
1 phone screening, and 1 on-site interview. 2 weeks before hearing the final decision. Then did the drug test, and background check before the final offer was sent to me.
- auto cad blueprint reading and questions on these buleprints. Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology in March 2010.
It was very professional. Hotel arrangements the night before were adequate and near to the office. They asked a mixture of soft and technical questions in the interview. There were some parts of their facility that they could not show me during the tour.
- What was your favorite class in high school? Totally threw me off-guard! Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology in March 2009.
In person meetinginitially 3 x phone interviews 2 x presentations 2 x followup meetings 2 x phone interveiws with CEO - final
- Why do you want to work for us? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review