Hutchinson Technology Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Hutchinson Technology

Process Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology in February 2015.

Interview

On campus interview followed by on-site tour and interview. Mix of HR and technical questions, everyone was very friendly. Focused more on the big picture of learning and evaluating than smaller details...measure twice and cut once type of mentality.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember details but all were sort of trick questions that required more thinking conceptually than getting the "correct" answer...Questions regarding heat transfer, materials properties, ect   Answer Question

Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2014.

Interview

applied online through school website. phone interview with one of the lead engineer. going over resume and then technical questions. expected normal behavioral questions. the technical question is more like an IQ test. the result is out within an month and the HR will call you and see if you accept the offer.

Interview Questions

• does it take longer to boil eggs on the top of mountain   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a day of numerous interviews by supervisors and managers, tours

Interview Questions

• The refridgerator question: "If you open a refridgerator in a closed room, what happens?"   1 Answer

Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hutchinson, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology (Hutchinson, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

1 phone screening, and 1 on-site interview. 2 weeks before hearing the final decision. Then did the drug test, and background check before the final offer was sent to me.

Interview Questions

• auto cad blueprint reading and questions on these buleprints.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology in March 2010.

Interview

It was very professional. Hotel arrangements the night before were adequate and near to the office. They asked a mixture of soft and technical questions in the interview. There were some parts of their facility that they could not show me during the tour.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite class in high school? Totally threw me off-guard!   Answer Question

Kolonoscopy Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Hutchinson Technology in March 2009.

Interview

In person meetinginitially 3 x phone interviews 2 x presentations 2 x followup meetings 2 x phone interveiws with CEO - final