Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd..

Interview Details – The hiring process is ok but seems long.

Interview Question – Why do you change frequently (change job in every 2 to 3 yrs)? I don't think it is very frequent.   Answer Question

CRO Interview

CRO
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in January 2009.

Interview Details – Wonderful. It was a bit tough to crack in 2008. However, now a days I can see any tom dick and harry working with me

Interview Question – Can you sell a perfume over the phone. If yes, sell it to me   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Have to accept what is offered

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in May 2011.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interview. HR round and Ops round.

Negotiation Details – The first round was the HR round where they had negotiated the salary and then we had the Ops round

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Services Associate Interview

Customer Services Associate
Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in July 2010.

Interview Details – Direct Walk In

Interview Question – why would you like to work with Hutchison 3 Global Services?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations

IT Officer Interview

IT Officer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in February 2012.

Interview Details – The process for first round interview took 3 hours. It was smooth. 1 written test on english skills and 1 tests on IT skills. Two manager grade personel interviewed me.

Interview Question – How do you resolve conflicts with vendors?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Job requires extensive travelling. Long working hours expected.

Worked for Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!