Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd..

Interview Details – The hiring process is ok but seems long.

Interview Question – Why do you change frequently (change job in every 2 to 3 yrs)? I don't think it is very frequent.   Answer Question

CRO Interview

CRO
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in January 2009.

Interview Details – Wonderful. It was a bit tough to crack in 2008. However, now a days I can see any tom dick and harry working with me

Interview Question – Can you sell a perfume over the phone. If yes, sell it to me   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Have to accept what is offered

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in May 2011.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interview. HR round and Ops round.

Negotiation Details – The first round was the HR round where they had negotiated the salary and then we had the Ops round

Customer Services Associate Interview

Customer Services Associate
Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in July 2010.

Interview Details – Direct Walk In

Interview Question – why would you like to work with Hutchison 3 Global Services?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiations

IT Officer Interview

IT Officer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. in February 2012.

Interview Details – The process for first round interview took 3 hours. It was smooth. 1 written test on english skills and 1 tests on IT skills. Two manager grade personel interviewed me.

Interview Question – How do you resolve conflicts with vendors?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Job requires extensive travelling. Long working hours expected.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Hutchison Whampoa Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Hutchison Whampoa Ltd. employees and interview candidates.