Hutchsion 3 Global Services (H3GS)

www.3globalservices.com
Unclaimed Profile

Hutchsion 3 Global Services (H3GS) Senior Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

4.5

Senior Customer Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchsion 3 Global Services (H3GS) (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

The company is the place to work with as cares a lot about employees, gives complete ocus on customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction, bonus points you can earn incentives by getting in e number of customers and company rewards you for the same, lovely atmosphere, management and superiors and seniors are wonderful to work with , a very good experience, all at one place.

Interview Questions

• To cope up with the new ideas and goals and vision set by company and follow.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hutchsion 3 Global Services (H3GS)

Senior Customer Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hutchsion 3 Global Services (H3GS) (Pune (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Firstly there was a phone interview- just to check how confident and clear you sound on the phone. Second IQ/ intelligence test, skills test- How fast you can read and type, also Gk and GI (questions and answers) test. Final interview was personal interview 1:1- It was about your work experience with your last organisations, your qualification and interest. And family background. Overall the interview was Good but only the time duration was too long for one round to another. But my perception is that is also a part of interview as to check your patience. So It was difficult but Good, as I finally got selected so that feeling was totally enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What was the reason of leaving the previous organisation?   1 Answer
    • Tell me something about yourself ?   1 Answer