HyPerformix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at HyPerformix in May 2010.

Interview Details – CEO seems nice but he's unrealistic. He's looking for a cheap experienced sales exec with active rolodex who can bring him million dollar deals and get paid chicken scratch.

Interview Question – How can I produce millions of dollars of revenue for him.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Austin, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at HyPerformix in June 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I was contacted via email. The majority of the logistical and pay questions were settled going back and forth over email. I went in for a 1:1 interview where we went over my resume and asked a few questions regarding what skills and experience I had. By this time, I was already pretty much accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for HyPerformix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HyPerformix interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HyPerformix employees and interview candidates.