HyPerformix Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at HyPerformix

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HyPerformix (Raleigh, NC) in May 2010.

Interview

CEO seems nice but he's unrealistic. He's looking for a cheap experienced sales exec with active rolodex who can bring him million dollar deals and get paid chicken scratch.

Interview Questions

• How can I produce millions of dollars of revenue for him.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HyPerformix (Austin, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted via email. The majority of the logistical and pay questions were settled going back and forth over email. I went in for a 1:1 interview where we went over my resume and asked a few questions regarding what skills and experience I had. By this time, I was already pretty much accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working in and maintaining Active Directory?   Answer Question
    • Are you familiar with configuring Windows and Linux servers?   Answer Question