Hyatt

Relevance Date Difficulty

DOM Interview

DOM
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Hyatt in January 2010.

Interview Details – Took very long, many interviews, with general manager, with other executive committee members and with HR. In-between interviews the interval was of up to a month at times, very slow despite their "urgent need". Presentations were required, and a hotel assessment (i.e. a one night stay as a "mystery guest") with a review of my observations the following day.

Interview Question – How would you raise levels of business in this particular property? numbers were expected.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any. They asked questions such as salary expectations which were irrelevant to the stiff, non-negotiable set of benefits and salary in place.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyatt

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!

Hyatt Videos

Hyatt – Why Work for Us?

We are a global hospitality company with widely recognized, industry leading brands and a tradition of innovation developed over our more than fifty-year history. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality by… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hyatt DOM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hyatt employees and interview candidates.