Hyatt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details – Applied online. The interview process was fun and informative. You are taken through several interviews with different levels of managers to see if you meet the Hyatt standards. Great company to work for with lots of perks.

Interview Question – Typical serving and personality questions   Answer Question

Regency Club Attendant Interview

Regency Club Attendant
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details – The interview had standard questions and took quite a long time. There wasn't anything difficult to answer, just quite a few people to go through.

Interview Question – What is your definition of customer service?   Answer Question

Night Auditor Interview

Night Auditor
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in May 2012.

Interview Details – I first got the call for am invitation for an interview. I arrived early, filled out a background consent form and was lead to a ballroom where other interviews were taking place. I first met with an HR representative who asked general questions. He passed me on to interview with the Front Office Managers. It was two gentlemen. They explained more in depth what the position entailed and their expectations of the person chose for the position. Interviewing with these two was the most relaxed interview I've ever had. They were comfortable, warm, hospitable and was like having a conversation with my friends. They passed me along to the Executive of rooms which was my last interview. I was initially intimidated and a little nervous because I knew this was it. He basically gave me scenarios as to the types of situations I would be deal with and wanted to know how I would handle them. When we were done, he told me an HR representative will show me out. She came over and said that they all loved me and that they would like to offer a Position pending my background. Background took less than a week. All references and former employers were called. I accepted the position.

Interview Question – How would you deal with this . . . . and that?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!