Hyatt

Very Easy Interview

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me various questions about my visa status and experience. She felt that I was over experienced for the position and probably couldn't pay as much as i desired. I said that I was fine with salary and that it was negotiable. She called me up 2 days later asking me to come in to their office for in person interviews with the hiring manager the next day. The interviews went on pretty well and I thought they were almost about to offer me the job by the way they responded to me. The recruiter then told me that she would like me to come in again to meet with other manager and VP.
She postponed the process for 1 week saying that the manager were unavailable and after many calls and mails from me, responed rudely by saying that they are moving with another candidate.
Overall, it was a negative experience and I would never apply to Hyatt again. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why Hyatt?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyatt

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!

Hyatt Videos

Hyatt – Why Work for Us?

We are a global hospitality company with widely recognized, industry leading brands and a tradition of innovation developed over our more than fifty-year history. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality by… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hyatt IT Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hyatt employees and interview candidates.