Hyatt IT Manager Interview Questions

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Hyatt (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who asked me various questions about my visa status and experience. She felt that I was over experienced for the position and probably couldn't pay as much as i desired. I said that I was fine with salary and that it was negotiable. She called me up 2 days later asking me to come in to their office for in person interviews with the hiring manager the next day. The interviews went on pretty well and I thought they were almost about to offer me the job by the way they responded to me. The recruiter then told me that she would like me to come in again to meet with other manager and VP.
She postponed the process for 1 week saying that the manager were unavailable and after many calls and mails from me, responed rudely by saying that they are moving with another candidate.
Overall, it was a negative experience and I would never apply to Hyatt again. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Questions