Hyatt

Updated Oct 24, 2014
Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.4

SPA Manager Interview

advertisement in company websites about the opening and also in leading newspapers. First round interview with HR. Second round interview is usually with the department head to check the technical abilities and experience. Third round is mostly a formality with the General manager of HR Director. In the first round itself you can negotiate for salary. But any way they have a certain budget for every position and that is normally lower than what the industry standard is.

Interview Questions
    • How you handle difficult employees and difficult guests in the hotel. and explain a situation where you have effectively handled such incidents involving both guests and employee?
      What will you do if we are not satisfied with your work performance and ask you to leave in your probation period?
      Which quality of you do you think will help to get you this job?
        Answer Question

Host Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Hyatt.

Went for 2 interviews and after the second one, The guy called me and asked for the references which I provided. After that I never heard back from them. I guess the references weren't as good.

Interview Questions
    • Keep your jacket on, I insist, That is ok, you really can keep it on...   Answer Question

Server Assistance Interview

Personal Intro

no negotiation

Front Desk Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Hyatt.

First one phone interview, then two in-person interviews.

Busser Interview

Multiple interviews in one day. Several other candidates were present in large room where they would rotate around and interview with various administrators from hyatt.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most difficult decision you've ever made?   Answer Question
    It was very straight forward

Front Desk Agent Interview

Easy, and care free. Just have to take assessments and do your background paperwork online. Once everything is submitted, you don't have to do anything but wait for them to call you back.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were easy, and all pertained to customer service. Just be truthful, but you want to make sure that what ever you have to answer, the customer is always right.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation phase. The rate is pretty much set, so you have to make up in your mind if it is enough for you to do the job.

Sales Manager Interview

Very professional. Accommodating and of course, hospitable. People smiled when you met them. Interviewed with HR and DOS. Standard interview questions. I felt comfortable in the interview. I feel that is important. Brush up on the company's mission, values and products because questions like this or related to this were asked.

Interview Questions

Changes in current company turned fortunate

Corporate Intern Interview

School held a career fair for hospitality students and went to the information session. Signed up for an interview. Was interviewed the next day. Heard back from them 3 weeks later for a job acceptance.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation when you performed guest satisfaction.   Answer Question

Gallery Host Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Hyatt.

Applied online, had a phone interview, then a second interview and then after a week i had to job

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if the guest saw a cockroach?   View Answer

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Hyatt.

Just received a letter stating I wasn't what they were looking for- I believe if they had met me they would think differently.