Hyatt

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in November 2011.

It was very professional. I had scheduled an interview from the career fair at my school. The interview was fairly easy. The recruiter was very genuine and nice. Be professional and passionate about what you are interviewing for. As long as they see ambition, drive and a good resume you're in the clear.

Other Interview Reviews for Hyatt

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tumon (Guam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumon (Guam)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt.

Process was quick. I submitted my app and was called for an interview within two weeks. I met with the Front Desk manager and they explained to me what the job entailed and the possibility of moving up in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be able to work all hours. It is a hotel and I could be working graveyard shift.   Answer Question

My other job counter-offered.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in February 2011.

My interview was set up through my university's career website. I met with a corporate recruiter and she basically walked me through my resume and asked me some general interview questions. I havent heard back about an offer yet.

Interview Questions
    • I had a lot of Marriott experience on my resume so she asked me why I wanted to work for Hyatt over Marriott.   Answer Question

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!