Hyatt

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in November 2011.

Interview Details – It was very professional. I had scheduled an interview from the career fair at my school. The interview was fairly easy. The recruiter was very genuine and nice. Be professional and passionate about what you are interviewing for. As long as they see ambition, drive and a good resume you're in the clear.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Tumon (Guam)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details – Process was quick. I submitted my app and was called for an interview within two weeks. I met with the Front Desk manager and they explained to me what the job entailed and the possibility of moving up in the company.

Interview Question – Would you be able to work all hours. It is a hotel and I could be working graveyard shift.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – My other job counter-offered.

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in February 2011.

Interview Details – My interview was set up through my university's career website. I met with a corporate recruiter and she basically walked me through my resume and asked me some general interview questions. I havent heard back about an offer yet.

Interview Question – I had a lot of Marriott experience on my resume so she asked me why I wanted to work for Hyatt over Marriott.   Answer Question

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!