Hyatt

Very Easy Interview

Rooms Manager Interview

Rooms Manager
New Orleans, LA

I applied online - interviewed at Hyatt in August 2011.

Interview Details – Great process. Several people in the room for the same job which made it a bit nerve racking. Proceeded to be interviewed by two of the top managers who were great! It was more of a personality test.

Interview Question – nothing was difficult.   Answer Question

Banquet Server Interview

Banquet Server
New Orleans, LA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details – You must apply online through the company's website. After doing so, if you are selected for an interview the HR department will contact you. Be prepared to speak to several individuals for your interview. You will be asked basic and expected questions about why you want to work for the company, what you have to offer, what your strengths and weaknesses are and your availability. The job is very demanding, so if you really want to work for the company, you need to let them know you are available all the time. The more restrictions you have to your schedule, the less likely you are to be considered for the position. There were no tricky questions during the interview.

Interview Question – If you offer up personal information regarding your likes/dislikes/hobbies, be prepared to answer follow up questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told what I would typically make working in banquets and I agreed that seemed like a good amount. However, I do not often see the number reflected in my paycheck that was described to me during the interview process.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!