Hyatt

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Night Auditor Interview

Night Auditor

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details – Position was had an immediate need to be filled, so took about a week after I applied before I got a call, but then scheduled an interview for the next day and got the job offer the following day. Interview process was fairly straight forward and very pleasant. Interviewed with both AGMs and after going through my qualifications and basic interview, they went over various scenarios and asked me if I was comfortable working in those types of environments and wanted to be sure I would be a good fit – examples included sudden and drastic changes in company policies, guest complaints, driving a large passenger van, preparing food service in middle of night on top of front desk and audit duties.

Interview Question – Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why not the other?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Night Auditor Interview

Night Auditor
Huntington Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt in May 2012.

Interview Details – I first got the call for am invitation for an interview. I arrived early, filled out a background consent form and was lead to a ballroom where other interviews were taking place. I first met with an HR representative who asked general questions. He passed me on to interview with the Front Office Managers. It was two gentlemen. They explained more in depth what the position entailed and their expectations of the person chose for the position. Interviewing with these two was the most relaxed interview I've ever had. They were comfortable, warm, hospitable and was like having a conversation with my friends. They passed me along to the Executive of rooms which was my last interview. I was initially intimidated and a little nervous because I knew this was it. He basically gave me scenarios as to the types of situations I would be deal with and wanted to know how I would handle them. When we were done, he told me an HR representative will show me out. She came over and said that they all loved me and that they would like to offer a Position pending my background. Background took less than a week. All references and former employers were called. I accepted the position.

Interview Question – How would you deal with this . . . . and that?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Hyatt

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!

Hyatt Videos

Hyatt – Why Work for Us?

We are a global hospitality company with widely recognized, industry leading brands and a tradition of innovation developed over our more than fifty-year history. Our mission is to provide authentic hospitality by… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hyatt Night Auditor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Hyatt employees and interview candidates.