Hyatt

Relevance Date Difficulty

Event Manager Interview

Event Manager
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Hyatt.

Interview Details – Just received a letter stating I wasn't what they were looking for- I believe if they had met me they would think differently.

Bell Attendant Interview

Bell Attendant
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Hyatt in July 2010.

Interview Details – hyatt requires at least 3 interviews, 1. human resource, 2 department manager of position applied for,3. excutive manager, 4. hotel general manager. Mine took 3 seperate trips to the hotel over a 2 week period. it was due to a big event at the hotel. is was a good interview with the one on one interactions, but i felt like i was gettin the run around, because i porcess is suppose to take 1-3hrs in one day, not three days. patience is the key. Everyone is nice and pleasent.

Interview Question – what is attitude and how does i play in providing good customer service   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing, but didnt try i was satisfied with my offer.

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!