Hyatt Interview Questions in Reston, VA

2.0

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Hyatt (Reston, VA).

Interview

Just received a letter stating I wasn't what they were looking for- I believe if they had met me they would think differently.

Bell Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Hyatt (Reston, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

hyatt requires at least 3 interviews, 1. human resource, 2 department manager of position applied for,3. excutive manager, 4. hotel general manager. Mine took 3 seperate trips to the hotel over a 2 week period. it was due to a big event at the hotel. is was a good interview with the one on one interactions, but i felt like i was gettin the run around, because i porcess is suppose to take 1-3hrs in one day, not three days. patience is the key. Everyone is nice and pleasent.

Interview Questions

• what is attitude and how does i play in providing good customer service   1 Answer

Negotiation

nothing, but didnt try i was satisfied with my offer.