Hyatt

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Hyatt in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for the job online then about 1 week later got a phone call and was asked about my interest in applying at The Hyatt. Asked to come in for 1:1 interview. Came in that same week, sat down and had a great interview. Very casual, person interviewing me was very open and friendly, just talked about the position and talk about responsibilities and history of the location. 1 week later got called in for 2nd interview with the GM. GM just asked questions about previous employment and what the job entailed. Took about 5-10 minutes. GM told me that a decision will be made by the end of the week. 1 week later no call back, I wrote a email to the manager to see if they decided to move forward without me, but never received a response back. Very surprised that they never followed up with me. Seemed like a good company to work for, was very organized until the no reply back.

Interview Question – Tell me what you past experience in sales have been?   Answer Question

Worked for Hyatt? Contribute to the Community!